FedEx Ship Manager™Software
Get Started to use FedEx Ship Manager™Software
Congratulations on making the decision to try FedEx Ship Manager™Software. We are confident the automated shipping experience will cut the time you prepare shipping documents.
On this page:
- Systems Requirements
- How to get started?
- Technical Support
The minimum system requirements to use FedEx Ship Manager™Software are:
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista SP2, Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows® Server 2008 SP2, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2012 R2, Windows® 10
- IBM-compatible PC with 1.5 GHz processor or higher
- 1 GB RAM recommended
- A minimum of 1 GB of free hard disk space (400MB minimum for C drive)
- An internet connection or modem dial-up
- Laser printer or quality inkjet printer
- DirectX9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver, Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
- FedEx account number
How to get started?
Download FedEx Ship Manager™ Software
Estimated download time:
Optical fibre (100Mbps) - Approx. 8 minutes
ADSL (1.5Mbps-45Mbps) - Approx. 20 minutes
Tips to install FedEx Ship Manager™ Software:
- Close all applications before the installation.
- Double-click "GSMW1060.exe" from Windows Explorer.
- Choose "Typical Install".
For enquiries or assistance on FedEx autoation products and applications, please call 0120 86 1585 (Toll free number)/(81) 43 298 1585 (Local IDD number) or email to email@example.com.