Fedex Privacy Notice
Your trust matters to us. That is why we protect your information and use it responsibly, while continuing to deliver the excellent service you expect from FedEx Corporation and its operating groups, subsidiaries and divisions, (hereafter “FedEx”). At FedEx, we are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal data. FedEx has created this Privacy Notice to explain how FedEx collects and uses personal data.
The contact information for FedEx is:
Attn: Legal Department - Compliance
1000 Ridgeway Loop Road, Ste 600
Memphis, TN 38120
United States of America
For Europe, you may also contact:
FedEx Express – European Office
Attn: Legal Department
2132 LS Hoofddorp
This Privacy Notice answers the following questions:
1. Does this Privacy Notice apply to you?
2. What information does FedEx collect?
3. Why does FedEx process personal data?
4. Who has access to your personal data?
5. How long will FedEx keep your personal data?
6. What measures does FedEx take to protect your personal data?
7. Where does FedEx store and transfer your personal data?
8. What rights can you exercise in relation to your personal data?
9. What if you have other questions or complaints?
10. Will there be updates to this Privacy Notice?
FedEx, meaning individually Federal Express Corporation Colombian branch, domiciled in avenida calle 82 No. 10-62 piso 5, Bogotá, Colombia, with contact email Notificacionesfx.Bogota@bakermckenzie.com.
This exhibit answers the following questions:
1. Do these special provisions apply to you?
2. What rights can you exercise in relation to your personal data in Colombia?
3. What are the procedures to exercise your rights under Colombian Rules?
4. What is the date as of which this Policy is in force and the expiration date of the databases?