Terms and Conditions
“FedEx and TNT Bringing the World to You” Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE) Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. By submitting an entry into this Promotion, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on 2 December 2019 and concludes on 28 February 2020.
Entry to Promotion
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to existing FedEx Express or TNT Express account holders who are invited by email to ship with FedEx Express or TNT Express under this Promotion during the Promotion Period.
4. A holder of cash account is not eligible for this Promotion.
5. To enter into this Promotion, participants must successfully enroll by replying "YES" to the invitation email during the Promotion Period.
6. FedEx Express will only accept one entry per participant. If there are multiple entries per participant, the earliest date of entry will be taken as the valid entry and the other entries will be void. If there are multiple entries with the same date per participant, all the entries by the participant will be void.
7. If a participant is a FedEx Express or a TNT Express business account holder, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
8. Persons under the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction of this Promotion must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of majority to enter.
9. FedEx Express accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. If the participant does not want their personal information to be utilized by FedEx Express for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx Express email notifications or call the FedEx Express Customer Service at 1800 88 6363.
Rewards: Selection and Notice of Rewards Recipient
11. A participant who, during the Promotion Period, attains the Tier Level shipping goal (as set out in the Invitation Email) of export Eligible Shipments (as specified below) via FedEx Express or TNT Express will receive the specific value of FedEx / TNT Premium Items and AEON Gift Vouchers for that Tier Level.
12. Participants who achieve the Tier Level 1 shipping goal will automatically receive the corresponding Tier Level 1 value of FedEx / TNT Premium Items and AEON Gift Vouchers. If the participants proceed to achieve the Tier Level 2 shipping goal, they will receive the corresponding Tier Level 2 value of FedEx / TNT Premium Items and AEON Gift Vouchers. Tier Level 1 and Tier Level 2 FedEx / TNT Premium Items and AEON Gift Vouchers are cumulative.
13. “Eligible Shipments” must meet all of the following requirements:
i. International Priority (IP), FedEx International Economy (IE) or FedEx International Economy Freight (IEF) shipments;
ii. Shipments tendered to FedEx Express during the Promotion Period (Note: “Shipments tendered to FedEx Express during the Promotion Period” means those shipments that are tendered to FedEx Express by a participant on or after such participant’s enrollment in the Promotion, but before the end of the Promotion Period);
iii. Shipments billed to the participant’s invited FedEx Express account and paid in full during the Promotion Period;
iv. Not applicable on spot-rate, CS hotline rate shipments, FedEx 10kg and 25kg Box, International Priority Freight (IPF), International Priority Direct Distribution (IPD), International Economy Direct Distribution (IED) or International First (IF) service shipments.
v. Shipments made on TNT Express’ Document service, Express service and Economy Express service;
vi. Shipments tendered to TNT Express during the Promotion Period (Note: “Shipments tendered to TNT Express during the Promotion Period” means those shipments that are tendered to TNT Express by a participant before the end of the Promotion Period);
vii. Shipments billed to the Participant’s invited TNT Express account and paid in full during the Promotion Period;
viii. Not applicable to Special Services, shipments booked via TNT Express Quote Desk with special discount shipments
14. The number of Eligible Shipments is determined based on the number of FedEx Express air waybills and TNT consignment notes. One air waybill or one consignment note equals one shipment.
15. Pooling of shipments from FedEx and/or TNT Express accounts can be used to earn rewards in this promotion.
16. FedEx Express or TNT Express reserves the right to replace the rewards stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice.
17. The voucher, including any unused value, cannot be exchanged for cash, cash equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of equal value.
18. Within two (2) months after the end of the Promotion Period, FedEx Express or TNT Express will notify a participant of the Tier Level Shipping Goal attained during the Promotion Period, and deliver the rewards to the Participant.
General Terms and Conditions
19. FedEx Express and/or TNT Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Eligibility to participate excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx Express and/or TNT Express, its related entities, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers and agencies associated with the Promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
21. FedEx Express and/or TNT Express reserves the right to require participants to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the participant with the reward, confirming that the participant is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the participant has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
22. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
23. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information he or she submits being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx Express and/or TNT Express in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
24. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx Express and/or TNT Express, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx Express and/or TNT Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
25. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill and/or TNT Express Consignment Note, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and/or TNT Express Consignment Note these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
26. In the event of any disagreement between participants and FedEx Express and/or TNT Express with respect to interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision made by FedEx Express and/or TNT Express will be final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx Express and/or TNT Express will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
27. FedEx Express or TNT Express reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.