Terms and Conditions
FedEx SHIP AND EARN Promotion ("Campaign")
1. By participating in this Campaign, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Campaign Period is as specified in the participant's enrollment confirmation email.
3. Entry to Campaign
i. Entry into this Campaign is open to existing FedEx account holders in Thailand who are invited to participate by our designated call representative via telephone (a "participant").
ii. FedEx will only accept one entry per participant. If there are multiple entries per participant, the earliest date of entry will be taken as the valid entry and the other entries will be void. If there are multiple entries with the same date per participant, all the entries by the participant will be void.
iii. If a participant is a FedEx business account, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative ("Nominated Representative") and enter on the participant's behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
iv. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of majority to enter.
v. Incomprehensible, objectionable and incomplete entries will be invalid and will not be eligible for the rewards.
vi. FedEx accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
4. Tier Level Rewards; Selection and Notice of Winners
i. A Participant who, during the Campaign Period, attains the Tier Level Shipping Goal (as set out in the enrolment confirmation email) of export and import Eligible Shipments (as defined in sub-clause (4.iii)) via FedEx will receive a Central Gift Voucher for the value specified for that Tier Level. Tier Level 1 and Tier Level 2 Central Gift Vouchers are not cumulative. This means that, Participants who achieve the Tier Level 2 Shipping Goal will receive only the value of a Central Gift Voucher specified for the Tier Level 2 Shipping Goal (not Tier Level 1 plus Tier Level 2).
ii. A Participant who, during the Campaign Period, attains the Automation Goal (as set out in the enrolment confirmation email) when creating a shipping label for eligible FedEx shipments (as defined in sub-clause (4.iii)) using FedEx digital shipping solutions will receive a Central Gift Voucher for the value specified for that Tier Level. Tier Level 1 and Tier Level 2 Central Gift Vouchers are not cumulative. This means that, Participants who achieve the Tier Level 2 Goal will receive only the value of a Central Gift Voucher specified for the Tier Level 2 Goal (not Tier Level 1 plus Tier Level 2). You can learn more about FedEx digital shipping solutions here.
iii. "Eligible Shipments" for the Shipping Goal offer must meet all of the following requirements:
a. FedEx IP (International Priority) or IE (International Economy) shipments;
b. Shipments tendered to FedEx during the Campaign Period; and
c. Shipments billed to the participant's invited FedEx account.
iv. Shipments charged using Spot Rate or CS Hotline Rate are not “Eligible Shipments” for this Campaign.
v. The number of Eligible Shipments is determined by FedEx based on the number of air waybills. One air waybill equals one shipment and a single shipment with multiple pieces will be considered as one shipment.
vi. FedEx reserves the right to replace the reward stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice. The reward stated herein cannot be exchanged for cash, cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of value.
vii. The results of this Campaign will be notified to a participant by delivery of the rewards, which will be completed within 3 months of the end of the Campaign Period specified in the enrollment confirmation email.
viii. Pooling of shipments from multiple accounts is not permitted and such pooled shipments are not eligible to earn rewards in this Campaign.
General Terms and Conditions
1. FedEx shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Campaign, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity) of FedEx, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
3. FedEx reserves the right to require the winner(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner(s) with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Campaign pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
4. By entering this Campaign, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
5. If this Campaign is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Campaign.
6. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
7. In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Campaign, FedEx's decision is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
8. FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.