View Customs Info
All shipments shipped from Israel to non-EU countries or from non-EU countries to Israel must pass through Customs clearance inspection. All Shipments shipped within the EU do not need Customs clearance. Please review the Customs checklist to see if you're ready to ship internationally.
- Check the shipping limitations to make sure that you can ship the commodity to or from Israel.
- Fill out the appropriate documentation.
- Have receipts to verify the Declared value.
- Decide whether to pay duties and taxes by a bank transfer to Customs or by pre-payment by FedEx which will be collected upon final delivery.
- Find out how to properly prepare a package.
If you have further questions, please contact Customer Help.