- Business: goods delivery, pack service, bill issue, payment (shipment, warehouse storage fee, etc.), import and export shipment custom declaration, provision of packing materials, etc.
- Customer registration
- With respect to establishment and maintenance of business transaction for service provision, check customer’s default information with credit assessment companies or credit information concentration institution
- Marketing and promotion: provision of service related information and Company’s news via telephone, SMS and e-mails, provision of the benefit (invitation, tickets) of the events which are organized or sponsored by the Company, My FedEx Rewards (MFR) Promotion, etc.
- Settlement of disputes: handling of customers’ claims, Q&A, dispute resolution
- Facility security and prevention of unauthorized access
- Credit assessment (check default information),
- Name (Korean, English), company name, telephone number (office, home, mobile), fax number (office, home), address (city, state/province, country), postcode, bank account number, credit card information (card company, card type, card number, expiry date), ID, nickname, FedEx account number
- (In case of a business operator) business registration number, representative name, contact person name (Korean, English), company address, postcode, email address
- (for purpose of sponsorship marketing) Region, title category, job title, customer's area of responsibility, customer's level of influence over shipping, company address, guest, guest type, business / personal identification of each guest, guest e-mail address, insurance information for the event if needed
- (In case of claims) information of sender/shipper, recipient/consignee and applicant (name, contact, address, company, address, state, country, postcode), phone number, fax number, e-mail address, tracking or freight bill number, details of claims (information related to sending, damage, claim amounts)