Terms and Conditions
“FedEx Automation and ETD Promotion” (“Promotion”)
1. By tendering shipments with the FedEx Express account stated in the Promotion invitation email (“Invitation Email”), you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. "Promotion Period” (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on 1st Feb 2021 and concludes on 31st March 2021.
"Entry to Promotion”
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to existing FedEx Express account holders who receive the Invitation Email(“Participant”).
4. A cash account holder is not eligible for this Promotion.
5. If a Participant is a FedEx Express business account holder, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the Participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per Participant.
6. Persons under the age of majority must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of majority to enter.
7. FedEx Express accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. If the Participant does not want his/her personal information to be utilized by FedEx Express for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the Participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx Express email notifications or call the FedEx Express Customer Service at 1782.
"Rewards: Selection and Notice of Rewards Recipient”
9. A Participant who, during the Promotion Period, attains the Eligible Shipment shipping goal Tier set out in the Invitation Email will receive a FedEx Express gift Voucher set out in the Invitation Email.
10. “Eligible Shipments” refer to Shipments billed to the Participant’s invited FedEx Express account and paid in full during the Promotion Period
11. The number of Eligible Shipments is determined based on the number of air waybills. One air waybill equals one shipment.
12. Pooling of shipments from multiple accounts is not permitted and such pooled shipments are not eligible to earn rewards in this promotion.
13. FedEx Express reserves the right to replace the rewards stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice.
14. The voucher, including any unused value, cannot be exchanged for cash, cash equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of equal value.
General Terms and Conditions
15. FedEx Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a Participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Eligibility to participate excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx Express, its related entities, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers and agencies associated with the Promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
17. FedEx Express reserves the right to require the Participant(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the Participant (s) with the reward, confirming that the Participant is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the Participant(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
19. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Participant, each Participant consents to (i) the information he or she submits being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx Express in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes, and (ii) for FedEx Express to use the Participant’s name likeness, image and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for marketing and publicity purposes.
20. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx Express, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
21. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
22. In the event of any disagreement between a Participant and FedEx Express with respect to interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision made by FedEx Express will be final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx Express will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
23. FedEx Express reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.