FedEx Corporate Account Registration Terms and Conditions
You agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. You agree to abide by the FedEx Express shipping terms & conditions (printed at the reverse side of the Air Waybill) and the current FedEx Express Service Guide and Standard Conditions of Carriage, which includes authorization for import/export customs clearance (if applicable) and door-to-door service.
2. Credit Terms granted for your FedEx Shipping Account are as follows:
• Freight - 30 Days
We reserve the rights to suspend your shipping account without any notice if the outstanding amount is not settled by the payment due date, and your shipments will be on cash terms only.
3. If the billed party indicated on the Air Waybill refuse to pay for the charges for the shipment, the shipper shall be liable to pay for the freight charges, surcharges and duty tax for the shipment (the shipper is also liable for other charges paid by FedEx to recover the debt including, but not limited to, government fines, additional taxes, legal charges and fees). The shipper is also liable for all charges, incurred while awaiting further instructions for consignments that cannot be delivered, such as storage and all related charges.
6. To stop receiving email notifications on shipment delivery and/or clearance delay, please follow the opt-out mechanism by visiting Login to Track settings after login user ID and password through www.fedex.com and remove selected shipment notifications as best-fit.
2. Agreement to Use Electronic Trade Documents Instead of Printed Documents. By utilizing FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents, you authorize FedEx to ship your international shipments using electronic documents instead of printed documents, including but not limited to the applicable commercial invoice, pro forma invoice, and export certificate of origin.
3. Agreement to Provide Information, Letterhead and Signature Image. By utilizing FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents, you agree to provide FedEx with all information necessary to ship your international packages, including but not limited to package level detail information, your company letterhead and a signature image for you or an authorized representative of your company.
4. Accuracy of Information. You represent, warrant and covenant that any information provided by you to FedEx shall be true, accurate and complete.
5. Validity of Letterhead. You represent, warrant and covenant that the letterhead provided by you to FedEx for use in executing electronic trade documents on your behalf shall be a valid letterhead and that You possess the necessary right, title and interest in the letterhead to authorize FedEx to use the letterhead to execute electronic trade documents on your behalf.
6. Validity of Signature Image. You represent, warrant and covenant that any signature image provided by you to FedEx for use in executing electronic trade documents on your behalf shall be of a valid signature by a person authorized by you or your company to ship with FedEx and execute shipping-related documents on your company's behalf, and shall be sufficient to constitute your signature.
7. Authorization for FedEx to Use Information. For any electronic trade documents completed by FedEx on behalf of you or your company, you authorize FedEx to use the information provided by you to ship your international packages, including but not limited to package level detail information, your company letterhead and your signature image or a signature image of an authorized representative of your company.
8. Original Documentation May Be Required for Some Shipments. You acknowledge that applicable customs laws, rules and regulations may require additional documentation for certain commodities, values or quantities and/or require that original hardcopy commercial invoices, licenses, permits, declarations, forms, certificates or other documentation accompany the shipment. You agree that it is your responsibility to include all required documentation (including, without limitation, original hardcopy documentation) with any shipment you send using FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents.
9. Indemnification. You will, at your sole cost and expense, defend, indemnify and hold harmless FedEx, its parent corporation, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from all claims, demands, suits, damages, costs, expenses, fines and judgments, including reasonable attorneys' fees (hereinafter collectively "Claims"), arising out of FedEx’s use of the information provided by you, including but not limited to package level detail information, your company letterhead and your signature image or a signature image of an authorized representative of your company. FedEx may intervene and assume its defense in any such claims, at its expense and in its sole discretion. You will not settle any action relating to any Claim that involves FedEx without the prior written consent of FedEx.