FedEx Ship Manager Software
FedEx® Ship Manager Software is a free of charge, self-installable software suitable for all shippers. Shippers requiring an integrated system will need support from a FedEx Field Engineer.
On this page:
- Ship Alert: Notify your recipient that the shipment is on its way
- Customs documents: Includes customs documents such as commercial invoice, textile declaration, etc
- Customization: The application can be customized as your shipping changes
- Windows 2000, 2003 server, XP, Vista
- Laser printer
- Internet connection or modem
- FedEx account number
FedEx can provide hardware to high volume shippers who wish to use FedEx® Ship Manager Software. With the hardware comes: software, installation, training and maintenance by a FedEx Field Engineer.
For more information, contact your Sales representative.
Any questions? Need help in downloading your copy, installing the software or setting up an account? Contact FedEx Technology Support Center.
Not sure which eShipping solution is right for you?
Try the eShipping Advisor as an alternative to contacting your FedEx sales representative or Technology Support Center.