Printable Version FedEx Europe FirstTM - Next Day Parcel Delivery
A premium door-to-door, customs-cleared (where applicable), Intra-European next day International Priority parcel delivery service with early morning delivery by 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00 am, depending on the destination Zip/Postal code.
All the benefits of our FedEx International Priority parcel delivery service, but with the added advantage of knowing that your shipment reaches your European customers early in the morning.
The next day delivery service is available to Europe from the following origin countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
In total more than 18,000
destination zip codes across Europe will be covered by this new early morning parcel delivery option, including zip codes in the major business centres of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
What can you send?
As much or as little as you like:
- FedEx® Envelope, Pak, Box, Tube, 10kg & 25kg Box are available for use
- Documents and boxes up to 68kg per package**
- Up to 999 separate packages (each up to 68kg) on the same Air Waybill, and up to 10 commodities
Packages can be up to 274cm in width and 330cm in length and girth combined (girth = 2 x height + 2 x width).
- Maximum declared value: $50,000**
- $100 max.declared value on FedEx® Envelope/Pak
- Declared value for carriage must not exceed declared value for customs
At what price
A FedEx Europe FirstTM
delivery fee in addition to your International Priority rate. You can also benefit from the FedEx®
10kg Box and 25kg Box special rates. The extra delivery fee varies by destination postcode, please call customer service for a rate quote.
- Money back guarantee***
- Full track and trace, FedEx Insight®
- Proof of delivery
- No FedEx International Priority® Freight, or FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution service
- Dangerous goods not accepted
- No hold at location, no Broker Select Option
* Transit times and delivery commitments may vary depending on origin and destination. Please contact Customer Service
for further details.
** Please contact Customer Service
for details on restrictions per country.
*** FedEx Money Back Guarantee®
: Full details available in our conditions of carriage
Back to Top