FedEx International First®: Canada
Shipping from Canada? FedEx International First is a premium, time-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door express service with a two-day, early morning delivery commitment for shipments up to 68kg per package (shipment weight almost unlimited). It’s also backed up by the FedEx money-back guarantee.
Getting all the benefits of our FedEx International Priority® shipping service, with the added advantage of knowing shipments from Canada arrive in the morning.
Delivery commitment: By 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00 am, depending on the destination postal code
Want a package shipping quote right now?
Why use FedEx package shipping services? Our express shipping service offers a range of benefits, including:
- Reduced supply chain cycle time for international shipments
- Providing your business with a competitive advantage through next-morning delivery from key Canadian cities
- The reassurance that you’ve got the option to have urgent packages delivered early the next business day
And, like all our shipping services, FedEx International First is available with a range of options to suit many situations.
Make FedEx your package shipping company – we’ve got package shipping services to suit your needs. If FedEx International First isn’t it, consider these:
- Need it in 2 business days? Then send it with our express service. Find out more about FedEx International Priority®
- Less urgent? Then why not economise and save on your package shipping costs. Find out more about FedEx International Economy® service.
- Looking to ship packages over 68kg? Then you need freight shipping. Find out more about FedEx International Priority® Freight