Terms and Conditions
“More Rewards, Ship Online” Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. By tendering shipments with the FedEx Express account stated in the invitation email, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on August 3, 2020 and concludes on October 31, 2020.
Entry to Promotion
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to existing FedEx Express account holders who are invited by email during the Promotion Period (“participants”).
4. A holder of cash account is not eligible for this Promotion.
5. To enter into this Promotion, participants must successfully enroll through the invitation email during the Promotion Period.
6. FedEx Express will only accept one entry per participant. If there are multiple entries per participant, the earliest date of entry will be taken as the valid entry and the other entries will be void. If there are multiple entries with the same date per participant, all the entries by the participant will be void.
7. If a participant is a FedEx Express business account holder, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
8. Persons under the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction of this Promotion must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of majority to enter.
9. FedEx Express accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. If the participant does not want his/her personal information to be utilized by FedEx Express for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx Express email notifications or contact the FedEx Express Customer Service team.
Rewards: Selection and Notice of Rewards Recipient
11. A participant who, during the Promotion Period, attains the Tier Level shipping goal (as set out in the Invitation Email) of export or import Eligible Shipments (as specified below) via using FedEx Express will receive the specific value of FedEx Express e-shipping voucher for that Tier Level.
12. Participants who achieve the Tier Level 1 shipping goal will automatically receive the corresponding Tier Level 1 value of FedEx Express e-shipping voucher only. Similarly, participants who achieve the Tier Level 2 shipping goal will receive the corresponding Tier Level 2 value of FedEx Express e-shipping voucher only. Tier Level 1 and Tier Level 2 FedEx Express e-shipping voucher are not cumulative.
13. “Eligible Shipments” must meet all of the following requirements:
i. "Eligible Shipments" means shipments exported from Hong Kong SAR to overseas destination prepared via FedEx Ship Manager™ at fedex.com.
ii. International Priority (IP), International Priority Freight (IPF), FedEx International Economy (IE) or FedEx International Economy Freight (IEF) shipments;
iii. Shipments tendered to FedEx Express during the Promotion Period (Note: “Shipments tendered to FedEx Express during the Promotion Period” means those shipments that are tendered to FedEx Express by a Participant on or after such Participant’s enrollment in the Promotion, but before the end of the Promotion Period);
iv. Shipments billed to the Participant’s invited FedEx Express account and paid in full during the Promotion Period; and
v. Not applicable to International Priority Direct Distribution (IPD), International Economy Direct Distribution (IED) or International First (IF) service shipments.
14. The number of Eligible Shipments is determined based on the number of air waybills. One air waybill equals one shipment.
15. Pooling of shipments from multiple accounts is not permitted and such pooled shipments are not eligible to earn rewards in this promotion.
16. FedEx Express reserves the right to replace the rewards stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice.
17. The voucher, including any unused value, cannot be exchanged for cash, cash equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of equal value.
18. FedEx Express e-shipping voucher
i. To be eligible to receive a FedEx Express e-shipping voucher, Participants must meet any of the Tier Level goal as stated in the invited email and set-out in clause 11 to 13 of this Terms and Conditions.
ii. The FedEx Express e-Shipping voucher is only valid during the specified date stated on the voucher itself.
iii. It is a one-time offer and can only be redeemed by the intended recipient, and it’s good for its value to offset freight service charges against one (1) FedEx Express invoice. It cannot be used to offset payment for duties, taxes, ancillary charges, surcharges (including, but not limited to, dynamic fuel surcharges), handling or billing fees.
iv. The FedEx Express e-Shipping voucher must be submitted to: FSCHK@fedex.com together with the FedEx invoice number.
v. Any remaining balance of payment to FedEx Express should be paid before the invoice due date.
vi. FedEx Express e-Shipping Voucher with incomplete/incorrect invoice no. will not be processed.
vii. The FedEx Express e-Shipping Voucher cannot be used for cash-prepaid shipments.
viii. The FedEx Express e-Shipping Voucher, including any unused value cannot be exchanged for cash, cash equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of equal value.
ix. The results of this Promotion will be notified to a participant by delivery of the e-Shipping Voucher via email two (2) months after the end of the Promotion Period.
x. Please refer to FedEx Express e-shipping Voucher for full terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
19. FedEx Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Eligibility to participate excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx Express, its related entities, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers and agencies associated with the Promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
21. FedEx Express reserves the right to require the winner(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner(s) with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
22. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
23. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information he or she submits being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx Express in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
24. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx Express, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
25. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
26. In the event of any disagreement between participants and FedEx Express with respect to interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision made by FedEx Express will be final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx Express will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
27. FedEx Express reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.