FedEx Terms and Conditions
“Get Started with FedEx Electronic Trade Documents and be Rewarded!” (“Promotion”)
1. By tendering shipments with your FedEx account and FedEx Electronic Trade Documents as set out in our invitation email to you, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on 12 December 2019 and concludes on 29 February 2020
Entry to Promotion
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to existing FedEx account holders who are invited by email during the Promotion Period (“Participants”).
4. A holder of a cash account or deleted account is not eligible for this Promotion.
5. The reward cannot be exchanged for cash, other forms of cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or service of value not set out in the invitation email.
6. If a Participant holds a FedEx business account, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
7. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
8. FedEx accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. If the participant does not want their personal information to be utilized by FedEx for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx email notifications or call the FedEx Customer Service at 1800 743 2626.
10. A Participant who ships with Electronic Trade Documents during the Promotion Period will receive one (1) shopping voucher worth SGD10.
11. FedEx reserves the right to replace the reward stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice. The reward cannot be exchanged for cash, other forms of cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or service of value that are not set out in the invitation email.
12. The results of this Campaign will be notified to a Participant by delivery of the reward, three months after the end of the Promotion Period specified in the invitation email.
General Terms and Conditions
13. FedEx shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the Promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
15. FedEx reserves the right to require a Participant to execute a certificate of eligibility confirming that he/she is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that he/she has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
17. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Participant, each Participant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
18. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
19. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
20. In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Promotion, the decision of FedEx is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
21. FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.