How to Get Your Return Shipment to FedEx
Here are a few options to help your return package easily reach FedEx:
- Schedule a pickup online. Pickups for returns can be scheduled online by completing our online form. Alternatively, if you have a FedEx account number you can use our Schedule a Pickup application.
- Call Customer Service to schedule a return package pick-up. You don’t need a FedEx account number, but you do need to specify that you are requesting a pick-up for a return shipment.
- Drop off return packages at a convenient FedEx location . Use our convenient Locator Tool to find the nearest FedEx location.
- Include the return shipment in a regularly scheduled pickup
How to Edit an Online Return Label
If the original shipper provided an online return label and customs documents, making changes is simple:
- First, click the link to the online return label and customs documents in the email you received from FedEx. At the link, you’ll be able to view shipment information and access fields such as ship date, weight, quantity, etc.
- Update the necessary information in the corresponding fields.
- View, save, or print the updated documents. If you need to reprint your completed label and customs documents, they are reprintable up to 5 days after the original print date.
“All shipments are subject to the conditions of carriage as published by FedEx in the applicable Service Guide on fedex.com. Shipments originating in Europe, the Middle East, the Indian Subcontinent and Africa are subject to the Federal Express Conditions of Carriage for EMEA”