THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF FEDEX.COM, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT. YOUR VIEWING OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY "YOU" OR "YOUR"), TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW.
FEDEX MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF FEDEX.COM WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED THROUGHOUT FEDEX.COM GOVERNING YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH FEDEX.COM.
Content: information, graphics, products, features, functionality, services, and links on fedex.com.
Services: any and all services accessible at fedex.com or via mobile app, including, but not limited to, FedEx Ship Manager® (“Ship Manager”), FedEx Delivery Manager®, FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents, FedEx® Global Trade Manager (“GTM”), FedEx InSight (“InSight”), FedEx Advanced Tracking, FedEx Mobile and FedEx® Billing Online, FedEx Tracking Signature Proof of Delivery and FedEx Tracking Updates.
You: Yourself and the entity that you represent.
fedex.com is provided solely for the use of current and potential FedEx customers to interact with FedEx and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose. Specifically, all shipping, tracking, rating, receiving FedEx invoices and remitting payment using electronic funds transfer ("EFT"), drop-off location, identifying and preparing international documents, estimating duties and taxes, and other information and services may only be used by current and potential FedEx customers for their own shipments. Use of fedex.com to provide information to or prepare shipments by or for the benefit of third party shippers is expressly prohibited.
The use of non-authorized scripting technologies to obtain information from fedex.com or submit information through fedex.com is strictly prohibited.
FedEx does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through fedex.com. If such information is received, it will not be considered confidential and FedEx will be deemed free to use, communicate and exploit such information in any manner it chooses.
You may choose to register on fedex.com to access interactive features on fedex.com. Your fedex.com Login provides you with access to the Services, if you have been authorized to access such Services. The availability of these Services varies by country. In the future, FedEx may add other features that may be accessed through fedex.com Login. In such event, previously registered users will not be required to re-register.
Certain Services may require additional enrollments or agreements and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
By registering on fedex.com, You agree to provide accurate and current information about Yourself as prompted by the fedex.com Login Registration pages and maintain and promptly update Your online profile information to keep it accurate and current.
Some Services are being made available to customers based in some countries and not others. You agree to register only for fedex.com Services offered on the fedex.com website for the country in which your FedEx account is based. For example, if your FedEx account is based in Canada, you will register for Services offered on fedex.com/ca and not for Services offered on fedex.com/us.
When you register using fedex.com Login Registration, you will select a user ID and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user ID, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under Your password and user ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify FedEx of any unauthorized use of Your user ID and password, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your fedex.com session at the end of each visit.
You acknowledge and agree that it may be necessary from time to time for FedEx to confirm the validity of the credit card information you provided to open your FedEx account. When this occurs, FedEx may request a temporary authorization hold for a nominal amount on your card. This authorization hold does not result in actual charges to your card. These authorizations will automatically expire based on guidelines established by your card issuer.
fedex.com and its Content, may be changed, deleted or updated at any time without notice.
FedEx may discontinue, suspend or modify fedex.com at any time without notice, and FedEx may block, terminate or suspend Your and any user's access to fedex.com at any time without notice for any reason in its sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others. The provisions of Section 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14 and 15 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
fedex.com and its Content are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws. © 1995-2020 FedEx. All rights reserved. Specifically, FedEx does not convey to anyone, through allowing access to fedex.com, any ownership rights in fedex.com or in any Content appearing on or made available through fedex.com. Customer may not copy, modify, translate, transmit, distribute, adapt, reproduce, decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of fedex.com or its Content.
FEDEX.COM AND ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". FEDEX AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, REGARDING ANY SUCH CONTENT AND YOUR ABILIITY OR INABILITY TO USE FEDEX.COM AND ITS CONTENT OR ANY OF FEDEX’S SERVICES.
FEDEX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING FEDEX.COM AND ITS CONTENT, FEDEX’S SERVICES AND THE FUNCTIONING OF THE INTERNET WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FEDEX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FEDEX.COM OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR ANY FEDEX SERVICES WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR OR YOUR CUSTOMERS’ REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECT WITHIN FEDEX.COM OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR ANY FEDEX SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, FEDEX DOES NOT WARRANT NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS OF YOUR OR YOUR CUSTOMERS’ USE OF FEDEX.COM OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR ANY FEDEX SERVICES IN TERMS OF CAPABILITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, REPRESENTATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY FEDEX OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF FEDEX SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
YOUR USE OF FEDEX.COM AND ITS CONTENT AND FEDEX’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL FEDEX BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES IN TORT, CONTRACT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW RESULTING FROM THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF INSIGHT INFORMATION OR THE INTERNET, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE; INSIGHT INFORMATION OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, OR BUSINESS, AND DAMAGE TO YOUR INTERNAL COMPUTER SYSTEMS EVEN IF FEDEX, OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF FEDEX, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
FedEx, will not be liable for Your acts or omissions, including but not limited to, incorrect completion or updating of any enrollment or profile form, failure to implement adequate internal security measures to safeguard Your login id or password code, or Services or Content provided to or accessed by You (or portions thereof) and its confidentiality or for the acts or omissions of the recipient or anyone else with an interest in FedEx.com or its Content or any of FedEx’s Services. Also, FedEx, will not be liable if You violate any of the terms of this Agreement. FedEx, will not be liable for loss, damages or delay caused by events FedEx, cannot control, including but not limited to, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including customs and health officials) with actual or apparent authority. You agree to immediately notify FedEx, of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your logon id, password code or any other confidential information relating to FedEx or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or damage to your shipments.
You shall bear the risk of loss or damage resulting from Your use of FedEx.com or its Content or any of the Services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FedEx and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, damages (including incidental and consequential damages), liabilities, costs, expenses, suits and judgments, including the payment of legal fees arising out of or relating to any of the following:
- Your breach of any of these terms and conditions,
- Your activities conducted in connection with fedex.com, its Content or any of the Services
- Your failure to abide by any applicable laws or regulations regarding fedex.com, its Content or any of the Services
- FedEx’s provision of data and information to You (including, without limitation, any errors in the information or any unavailable or incomplete information)
- Authorized or unauthorized uses of fedex.com, its Content or any of the Services any manner by You or on Your behalf, directly or indirectly, including, without limitation, claims relating to reroutes or thefts of shipments, claims of breach of privacy, or
- Your failure to implement adequate internal security measures to safeguard Your login id, password code or any other data or information provided by FedEx (or any portion thereof) and its confidentiality.
The terms and conditions for using FedEx’s delivery and related services are contained in the most current version of the FedEx Service Guide, which is available at fedex.com. The most current version of the FedEx Service Guide will control in the event of any conflict between any FedEx delivery or related service information on fedex.com and the delivery or related service information contained in the most current version of the FedEx Service Guide.
For each shipment you make or request using FedEx products or delivery services, You agree that the terms, conditions and limitations set forth in the "Terms and Conditions" of the FedEx Service Guide applicable to the shipment, are applicable to such shipment, except as otherwise provided for in a written agreement between You and FedEx. All shipments and claims are subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of the contract of carriage, including the "Terms and Conditions" in the FedEx Service Guide applicable to the shipment, which may be amended from time to time by FedEx without notice.
There are links on the fedex.com site that allow You to visit the sites of third parties. Neither these sites nor the companies to whom they belong are controlled by FedEx. FedEx makes no representations concerning the information provided or made available on such sites nor the quality or acceptability of the products or services offered by any persons or entities referenced in any such sites.
FedEx has not tested and makes no representations regarding the correctness, performance or quality of any software found at any such sites. You should research and assess the risks which may be involved in accessing and using any software on the Internet before using it.
The FedEx Privacy Notice governs the use of information acquired from You through fedex.com.
You assume all responsibility for compliance with all laws and regulations of the United States, including but not limited to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and economic sanctions programs maintained by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), and those of any other country from which You may access fedex.com regarding access, use, export, re-export and import of any Content appearing on or available through fedex.com.
You represent and warrant that (i) you will not export or import any Content or use any Content for transactions involving any country to which export or import is restricted under United States law or any jurisdiction subject to Embargoed Country (which, for the purposes of these terms, means a country or territory in respect to which the U.S. has issued an embargo from time to time, at present Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, or the Crimea region); (ii) you are not a person identified on U.S. or other applicable government restricted party lists with whom transactions are prohibited, including but not limited to OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals (“SDN”) List or the EAR’s Entity List or Denied Persons List (collectively, “Restricted Parties”), or any person acting on behalf of such party.
- In the event Customer uses SHIP MANAGER to process shipments tendered to FedEx for delivery to locations outside the United States or country of shipment origin, Customer will, at Customer's sole expense, assure that the terms and conditions of international carriage supplied by FedEx from time to time (and which may be amended or modified from time to time at FedEx's sole discretion) are placed on the Shipping Documentation as may be instructed by FedEx, for all such international shipments. Customer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless FedEx, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims and other items of cost and expense arising out of Customer's failure to apply the international carriage terms to the Shipping Documentation for such international shipments, including without limitation claims from the recipient of any shipment, and Customer's failure to follow FedEx's instructions in regard to the placement of the terms on the Shipping Documentation for such international shipments.
- Printed Signature. Customer acknowledges that if SHIP MANAGER is used to process shipments to locations outside the United States or country of shipment origin, Customer must enter the name of the person completing the Shipping Documentation to print in lieu of its manual signature on the Shipping Documentation, as applicable, for all shipments tendered by Customer to FedEx using SHIP MANAGER. Customer further acknowledges that such printed name shall be sufficient to constitute the Customer's signature, and Customer's acceptance of FedEx's terms and conditions of carriage contained in the applicable transportation agreement, tariff, Service Guide, Standard Conditions, or Shipping Documentation, under which the shipment is accepted by FedEx, or its independent contractor.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the shipper's address indicated on the face of any Shipping Documentation is the place of execution and the place of departure and the recipient's address listed on the face of the Shipping Documentation is the place of destination. Unless otherwise indicated on the face of the Shipping Documentation the first carrier of all shipments is FedEx Express, 3610 Hacks Cross Road, Bldg A, Memphis, TN 38125. The address for FedEx Ground is 1000 FedEx Drive, Moon Township, PA 15108.
Neither FedEx nor You shall make any press release or announcement containing the other's name without the prior written approval of the other party and then only after the other party has reviewed and approved the specific text of the press release or announcement. You agree that FedEx may use the email address(es) that you provide when enrolling on fedex.com, as updated, to communicate with you regarding FedEx.com, its Content and the Services.
FedEx provides You with the opportunity, via SHIP MANAGER, to use FedEx ShipAlert to send a shipment notification message to the recipient informing him/her of Your shipment. This feature is provided free of charge. FedEx may modify or terminate the use of FedEx ShipAlert at any time.
FedEx does not commit to keeping Your message private or confidential. By using FedEx ShipAlert You acknowledge that FedEx is providing the technical functionality only, and that You are solely responsible for the content of Your messages. FedEx undertakes no duty to monitor any messages sent by You. However, FedEx, in its sole discretion, may elect, but is not obligated, to look at Your messages to protect itself.
Do not use FedEx ShipAlert for anything other than to communicate information about Your shipment. You may not use FedEx ShipAlert to disseminate inflammatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful information, or to threaten, harass, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or perform any act contrary to law. If FedEx sees or hears about messages sent via FedEx ShipAlert that violate these provisions, or that may damage FedEx, it may take all actions necessary to protect itself, including disclosing any messages to the authorities.
It is not necessary to use FedEx ShipAlert to ship a package via SHIP MANAGER. FedEx will not be liable for any failure or delay, for any reason, in the transmission, receipt, or acknowledgment of any messages sent by or to You.
Subject to the terms listed here, addresses will remain in Your Address Book as long as You use SHIP MANAGER. If You do not use SHIP MANAGER for a period of 6 months, FedEx will delete Your addresses.
However, FedEx will not delete Your SHIP MANAGER account. If You have any concerns, please email FedEx at email@example.com. The Address Book is a feature provided free of charge by FedEx. You should maintain a back-up copy of Your addresses as FedEx will not be responsible for the loss of addresses contained in the Address Book. FedEx may modify or terminate this feature at any time for any reason.
The courtesy rate reflected by the Courtesy Rate Quote on FedEx Ship Manager, if shown, may be different than the actual charges for Your shipment. Differences may occur based on actual weight, dimensions, and other factors. Consult the applicable FedEx Service Guide or the FedEx Rate Sheets for details on how shipping charges are calculated.
To facilitate delivery or release of a shipment, FedEx may, at its sole discretion, offer certain delivery options and functionality to certain Recipients through FedEx Delivery Manager. As a condition for approval to register for and use FedEx Delivery Manager, Recipient agrees to these terms:
- Recipient represents and warrants that Recipient: resides at the address provided for enrollment; is authorized to enroll and receive shipments at the address; will only register for himself/herself; For each shipment, Recipient represents and warrants that Recipient is authorized by the Shipper to use or request the FedEx Delivery Manager options and functionality.
- In no event shall FedEx, including, without limitation, agents, contractors, employees and affiliates, be liable for any damages, including but not limited to special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits or income, whether or not FedEx had knowledge that such damages might be incurred, from honoring, or our failure to honor, any request for delivery instructions, preferences, delivery suspension, routing instruction or other delivery request from the Recipient. Notwithstanding, a refund of the FedEx Delivery Manager fee as outlined below is the exclusive remedy in the event of FedEx’s failure to honor the Recipient’s request for FedEx Delivery Manager options.
- If Recipient provides delivery instructions, preferences, or requests to suspend deliveries for their address, Recipient releases FedEx from all liability for any loss or damage that may result from FedEx following the delivery instructions, preferences, or requests to suspend deliveries.
- Requests for any of the alternative delivery options detailed on FedEx Delivery Manager to apply to the delivery to be performed by FedEx will void the FedEx Money Back Guarantee (if applicable).
- Delivery options are subject to availability at the Recipient’s location. FedEx does not guarantee the availability of delivery options.
- A request to change delivery options will only apply to the particular scheduled delivery FedEx contacts Recipient on. Change of delivery instructions will not apply to Recipient’s future FedEx Delivery Manager eligible deliveries.
- Direct Signature may be required for FedEx shipments delivered in certain countries including shipments delivered in accordance with the alternative delivery options detailed on FedEx Delivery Manager. FedEx will obtain a signature from someone at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery at another time.
- With the exception of requests to collect your shipment at a FedEx World Service Center (“WSC”) or retail location, Recipient is solely responsible for ensuring the safety and security of Recipient’s shipment following delivery by FedEx to Recipient’s nominated alternative delivery location, as well as any additional charges imposed by location provider due to prolonged occupancy. FedEx accepts no liability for loss or damage caused following delivery as requested by Recipient.
- Recipient is responsible for providing enough detail to enable the FedEx courier to locate the delivery location nominated by Recipient. In the event FedEx is unable to find such location or deems the location not to be secure (in its sole opinion) then FedEx may refuse to deliver Recipient’s package as requested. FedEx shall incur no liability in connection with such refused deliveries.
- For “Deliver to my address on a future date” shipments:
a. Delivery dates stated on FedEx Delivery Manager are indicative only. FedEx will confirm the revised estimated delivery date via email or SMS notification following receipt of requested change.
- For “Deliver to my neighbor” shipments:
a. The nominated neighbor's address must be in close proximity to the address for delivery of the shipment. Failure to adhere to this requirement will affect the performance of delivery and may result in delays.
b. By submitting the name and address of Recipient’s nominated neighbor to FedEx, Recipient confirms that they have provided the named persons with information relating to the collection, transfer and processing of such data including, without limitation, confirming to them that Recipient will be providing their personal data to FedEx to allow FedEx to process their personal data in connection with the delivery of a shipment to them. The data will not be used for other purposes such as direct marketing. Recipient hereby warrants to FedEx that the new recipient has provided Recipient with their explicit consent to the provision of their personal data to FedEx to be used as described above.
- For “Deliver to a pick-up point” shipments:
a. Requests for changes to the delivery location or for collection at the FedEx WSC or retail location submitted via FedEx Delivery Manager may lead to a change to the estimated delivery date of Recipient’s shipment. FedEx will confirm the estimated delivery date via email or SMS following receipt of request.
b. By submitting the new recipient's personal data to FedEx, Recipient confirm that Recipient has provided the new recipient with information relating to the collection, transfer and processing of such data including, without limitation, confirming to them that Recipient will be providing their personal data to FedEx to allow FedEx to process their personal data in connection with the delivery of a shipment to them and, where FedEx requires, to contact them via email and/or SMS in relation to such shipment. The data will not be used for other purposes such as direct marketing. Recipient hereby warrants to FedEx that the new recipient has provided Recipient with their consent to the provision of their personal data to FedEx to be used as described above.
c. To use this service, the AWB number and relevant contact information must be provided. FedEx will send out an SMS or email message to the recipient as a proof for the recipient to collect the shipment at the selected pick-up point. FedEx SMS or email message must be shown and customer signature is needed when collecting shipments at the selected pickup point.
d. Recipients should take due caution in disposing the FedEx SMS or email message. Any unintended sharing of the FedEx SMS or email message with others may potentially lead to loss of shipment.
In order to facilitate tracking and related analytics relating to your shipments, sent and received, FedEx may, at its sole discretion, offer certain functionality and analytics to approved customers through InSight or FedEx Advanced Tracking. As a condition for approval to register for and use FedEx InSight or FedEx Advanced Tracking you must agree to these terms:
a. You request that FedEx compile and format information regarding shipments for which You are the shipper, recipient or third party payer ("InSight Information") and, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, FedEx grants You the non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use the InSight Information provided by FedEx.
b. FedEx will provide InSight Information by means of Internet, email, FedEx automation device or other means at its sole discretion. You understand that the InSight Information will be based on information readily available to FedEx, that it may be limited, estimated or incomplete (resulting, in part, but not completely from shipper's request that FedEx block certain shipment information from the InSight Information provided to You) and that such information may change or be modified.
You may use the InSight Information for Your own internal business purposes, to facilitate delivery, customs clearance, or communication with a shipment's shipper, recipient, broker, third party payer or carrier, provided such uses are legal and do not violate any Federal, state or local laws. However, you agree not to use or allow any other party to use InSight, FedEx Advanced Tracking or the InSight Information (or any portion thereof) on your behalf for any other purpose, including without limitation, to audit the accuracy of FedEx/s performance, to obtain adjustments or refunds of shipping charges under FedEx Money-Back Guarantees or otherwise, or as an invoice for remittance purposes for shipments tendered to FedEx. You agree that FedEx shall have authority to deny any such Money-Back Guarantee claims made or filed based on InSight, FedEx Advanced Tracking or InSight Information. You also acknowledge that FedEx holds and retains all worldwide rights, title and interests, including without limitation, copyright, in and to InSight and FedEx Advanced Tracking. You agree not to copy, modify, translate, transmit, distribute, adapt, reproduce, decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble InSight, FedEx Advanced Tracking or any InSight Information.
- Maintenance and Updates.
FedEx, in its sole discretion, may modify at any time, without notice, the nature and amount of InSight Information provided, the InSight Service, which consists of the features and services of InSight, as amended and updated, or the FedEx Advanced Tracking Service, which consists of the features and services of FedEx Advanced Tracking, as amended and updated.
FEDEX MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.
- Agreement to Use Electronic Trade Documents Instead of Printed Documents.
By utilizing FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents, You authorize FedEx to ship Your international shipments using electronic documents instead of printed documents, including but not limited to the applicable commercial invoice, pro forma invoice, and export certificate of origin.
- Agreement to Provide Information, Letterhead and Signature Image.
By utilizing FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents, You agree to provide FedEx with all information necessary to ship Your international packages, including but not limited to package level detail information, Your company letterhead and a signature image for You or an authorized representative of Your company.
- Accuracy of Information.
You represent, warrant and covenant that any information provided by You to FedEx shall be true, accurate and complete.
- Validity of Letterhead.
You represent, warrant and covenant that the letterhead provided by You to FedEx for use in executing electronic trade documents on Your behalf shall be a valid letterhead and that You possess the necessary right, title and interest in the letterhead to authorize FedEx to use the letterhead to execute electronic trade documents on Your behalf.
- Validity of Signature Image.
You represent, warrant and covenant that any signature image provided by You to FedEx for use in executing electronic trade documents on Your behalf shall be of a valid signature by a person authorized by You or Your company to ship with FedEx and execute shipping-related documents on Your company's behalf, and shall be sufficient to constitute Your signature.
- Authorization for FedEx to Use Information.
For any electronic trade documents completed by FedEx on behalf of You or Your company, You authorize FedEx to use the information provided by You to ship Your international packages, including but not limited to package level detail information, Your company letterhead and Your signature image or a signature image of an authorized representative of Your company.
- Original Documentation May Be Required for Some Shipments.
You acknowledge that applicable customs laws, rules and regulations may require additional documentation for certain commodities, values or quantities and/or require that original hardcopy commercial invoices, licenses, permits, declarations, forms, certificates or other documentation accompany the shipment. You agree that it is Your responsibility to include all required documentation (including, without limitation, original hardcopy documentation) with any shipment You send using FedEx Electronic Trade Documents.
You will, at Your sole cost and expense, defend, indemnify and hold harmless FedEx, its parent corporation, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from all claims, demands, suits, damages, costs, expenses, fines and judgments, including reasonable attorneys' fees (hereinafter collectively "Claims"), arising out of FedEx's use of the information provided by You, including but not limited to package level detail information, Your company letterhead and Your signature image or a signature image of an authorized representative of Your company. FedEx may intervene and assume its defense in any such claims, at its expense and in its sole discretion. You will not settle any action relating to any Claim that involves FedEx without the prior written consent of FedEx.