Federal Express Holdings Mexico y Compañia, S.N.C de C.V. and/or FedEx de Mexico S de RL de CV (Hereinafter "FedEx") with address at Av. Vasco de Quiroga, No. 2999 1er. Piso, Peña Blanca Santa Fe, 01210, Mexico City, recognizes the importance of legitimate, controlled and informed processing of your personal data, to ensure your right to privacy and informative self-determination.
Some of the personal data that could be collected include:
- Professional Activity.
- Mailing Address.
- Fiscal Address.
- Payment collection address.
- Tax ID.
- Email address.
- Number of land line and / or cell phone.
- Fax number.
- Name of legal representative (if any).
- Signature of legal representative (if any).
- Payments contact.
- Bank and commercial references.
- Payment information (such as credit card number or bank account number).
- Type of currency for billing purposes.
- Information on requested credits.
The personal information collected by FedEx is used to provide the offered services, develop and improve our services, contact you, to inform you about developments of our services, for creating and managing your account, to carry out marketing and promotional activities, to provide you with information for the specific services to which you have registered, provide access to and information about services that we deem may be of interest, to crosslink databases and understand your profile and needs, to perform billing for services rendered, for sending electronic invoices to the email provided, to manage the collection and processing of payments, to implement measures to protect you against potential fraudulent transactions or identifying them, and, in general, to comply with the development of the business.
Your personal information may be used for other purposes provided that such purposes are consistent with those described above and may be considered analogous.
FedEx may share with third parties, domestic or foreign, your personal information in order to fulfill the purposes described above. The third parties with which FedEx may share your data are, for example: other affiliated companies or subsidiaries of FedEx; professional external advisors and service providers retained to fulfill the above described purposes and who act in the name and on behalf of FedEx.
Also, FedEx can communicate your personal information to other third parties, domestic or foreign, not related to FedEx, when the purpose is to comply with a legally acquired obligation, when requested by a resolution issued by a competent authority or in case of emergency situations that jeopardizes your physical integrity and/or property, or when such data release is requested by law.
FedEx has adopted the administrative, technical and physical security measures necessary to protect your personal information against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or the unauthorized use, access or processing.
You, as the holder of your personal information may exercise before the Data Privacy Department of FedEx, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as follows:
- Right to Access.- consists in being informed about your personal information contained in FedEx databases, for which purposes it is used, how it was obtained and the communications exchange it has been subject of.
- Right to Rectify.- you have the right to have your personal information corrected and/or updated if they are inaccurate or incomplete. You will have the obligation to inform FedEx about changes to your personal data when such changes are only of your knowledge and attributable to you.
- Right to Cancel.- you have the right to have your personal information be eliminated from FedEx databases. This request will result in a lockout period after which the removal of the information will proceed.
There are cases where the cancellation is not possible in terms of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Information Held by Private Parties and other applicable legal provisions.
- Right to Oppose.- you have the right to oppose because of any legitimate reason to the
processing of personal information by FedEx. In cases where the opposition is related to the reception of certain communications, the same will provide you with the option to have your information eliminated from the distribution list. FedEx will make available formats to perform access, rectification, cancellation and opposition requests on its website: fedex.com/mx.
5 business days of its delivery, will be deemed as acceptance and consent to the terms stated therein.