At FedEx, we are committed to full transparency and sound corporate governance. We frequently distribute related company information to ensure all our stakeholders are fully informed and knowledgeable.
FedEx European SME Export Report
The FedEx European SME Export Report analyses the value of exports for European SMEs alongside the impact of innovative technology on business growth. The FedEx European SME Export Report demonstrates that European SMEs which are willing to innovate are at the forefront of growth and international expansion and are increasingly tapping into the rich seam of opportunity that lies in overseas markets.
Quality Standard and Insurance Certificates
FedEx is certified to the ISO 9001 International Quality Management System Standard by Lloyd's Register (LR).
Discover Our Automated Solutions for Your Needs
More About Our Services and Solutions
Whether your business is importing or exporting, whether your shipments are needed next day or are less urgent, whether you ship small parcels or heavy pallets, FedEx has solutions for you.
- FedEx International Service Guide
- Rates & Surcharges
- Healthcare Solutions
- FedEx Global Returns
- FedEx Priority Alert
- Ancillary clearance service fees assessed on import FedEx and TNT Shipments
- FedEx customs clearance power of attorney
- Importer's declaration
- FedEx Domestic Service Guide - valid from July 1, 2021
- FedEx Domestic Service Price list - valid from July 1, 2021
- FedEx Domestic Service Guide - valid from November 1, 2021
- FedEx Domestic Service Price list - valid from November 1, 2021
- Rates & Surcharges
- Pallet Trading Regulations
- Direct2Retail services
- Fedex Delivery Manager® T&C for domestic shipments – valid from July 1st, 2020
- Goods and items excluded from domestic transport - valid from September 14th, 2020
Useful Tips & Guides
Information for consumer
The ODR platform is an interactive website that allows out-of-court proceedings to resolve a legal dispute with an entrepreneur (ODR – Online Dispute Resolution).