FedEx Retail Freight Campaign Applicable Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry into this Campaign, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Campaign period: this Campaign commences on 1 March 2020 and will end on 31 May 2020 (both dates inclusive).
3. Entry into campaign:
i. This Campaign is applicable for existing FedEx and TNT Corporate Account holder (a "participant”). FedEx Personal Shipper Account holder is not eligible for this Campaign. FedEx Aggregate Account holders are not eligible for this Campaign.
ii. Entry into this Campaign to register through designated enrollment channels including itself or contact FedEx sales for application, register on official website at fedex.com and click “enroll now” in invitation email.
iii. Only one registration is accepted for each participant. Participation time is subject to enrollment time when a participant successfully enrolled in this Campaign.
iv. If a participant is a FedEx Corporate Account, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and may enter the Campaign on the participant’s behalf. The Nominated Representative may not enter the Campaign in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
v. Incomprehensible, objectionable and incomplete entries will be invalid and will not be eligible for the rewards, which FedEx has the sole discretion to determine.
vi. FedEx accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reasons.
1. A participant is required to register for this Campaign via designate enrollment channels by offering FedEx or TNT valid shipping account with eligible international heavy weight paid-shipments during campaign period. Eligible shipments can meet Campaign Requirements.
2. Eligible shipment freight charge must be paid off by registered shipping account through this Campaign.
3. Shipping rewards:
i. By using Campaign registered account to ship above 68Kg international heavy weight shipments within campaign period and successfully pay off freight charge for shipment.
ii. Shipping under a FedEx account, account level accumulated 3-month eligible shipment weight during campaign period exceeds one tonnage incremental growth comparing to accumulated 3-month eligible shipment weight during same period of last year (from 01 March 2019 to 31 May 2019) will be redeemed by one FedEx panda toy and one Thermos cup.
iii. Shipping under a TNT account, account level accumulated 3-month eligible shipment weight during campaign period exceeds one tonnage incremental growth comparing to accumulated 3-month eligible shipment weight during same period of last year (from 01 March 2019 to 31 May 2019) will be rewarded by both one FedEx panda toy and one Thermos cup.
iv. Every participant has one chance to win Campaign premium.
4. “Eligible International Heavy Weight Shipments” must meet following requirements:
i. International heavy weight shipments include exporting and importing shipments which export from mainland China to Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan or other countries/regions and(or) which are from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan or other countries/regions import to mainland China and with every shipment freight weight must above 68Kg.
ii. By using campaign registered FedEx or TNT shipping account to ship and pay off freight charge for shipment.
iii. The freight charge mentioned above does not include other charges, duties and tax, fuel surcharge, duty and tax surcharges and other surcharges.
iv. Pooling of shipments from multiple accounts is not permitted and such pooled shipments are not eligible to earn rewards in this Campaign.
1. Campaign premium will be delivered to address of the qualified winning account holder (the winner) which to be confirmed with the winner via email or telephone by sales within 3 months after Campaign end date.
2. FedEx reserves the right to replace the reward stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice. The reward stated herein cannot be exchanged for cash, cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or service of value.
General Terms and Conditions
1. FedEx Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx Express, its related entities, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers and agencies associated with the Promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
3. FedEx Express reserves the right to require the winner(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner(s) with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
4. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
5. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information he or she submits being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx Express in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
6. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reasons, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx Express, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
7. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
8. In the event of any discrepancies between participants and FedEx Express with respect to interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision made by FedEx Express will be final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx Express will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
9. FedEx Express reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.