Service Commitment: Fast, Time-definite, Reliable
- Speedy Service: Packages picked up before the cut-off time will be delivered as early as possible* on the next or the second business day
- Wide Coverage: Covers most cities and areas throughout China, door-to-door service
- Guarantee: With the FedEx Tracking and Money-Back Guarantee# , you will have peace of mind every step of the way
|Coverage:||Covers most cities and areas throughout China|
|Delivery:||Packages picked up before the cut-off time will be delivered as early as possible* by the next- or second-business day|
|Operating Day:||Monday to Saturday|
|Weight and size limitation:||
|Money Back Guarantee:||Click to see details|
* Delivery time varies by origin and destination. Intra-region shipments or shipments to the Pearl River Delta, Yangtze River Delta, and the Bohai Sea can be delivered the next morning. Shipments to most of the remaining cities can be delivered the next day, while a small number of cities will require 2-day delivery.
# Subject to the terms and conditions.
** In selected routes, maximum dim weight: 30kg. Packages that exceed the maximum weight or dimensions, please contact with sales representative or CS for details.
The above information is only for reference and subject to change.
Please contact our Customer Service for latest information: 400.889.1888
Priority Delivery Call-in Cut-off Time
|Origin province||Origin city||Call-in cut-off time for
shipping to specific cities*
|All day call-in cut-off time#|
* Call-in cut-off time for specific destination cities is earlier than all day call-in cut-off time, the specific destination cities vary depending on origins, please contact Customer Service for more information
# All day call-in cut-off time refers to the latest cut-off time when you call our customer service hotline to place an order for pick-up. Cut-off time varies by different cities/regions. Usually, pickup can be arranged in most cities on the same day if pickup order is placed before 6pm on working days and the package is well prepared.
The above Call-in Cut-off time only for reference. Please contact our Customer Service at 400.889.1888 to check the cut-off time by postal code.
Note on Declared Value for Carriage for FedEx Domestic Services
A. Limits of Liability
FedEx's maximum liability for loss, damage, delay or any other claim with regard to any shipment is limited to RMB 100 per shipment or RMB 20 per kilogram whichever is greater, unless the shipper declares a higher value for carriage under the “Declared Value for Carriage” column on Consignment Note and the corresponding surcharge is paid.
If a higher value of carriage is declared (subject to the limits imposed on the value that may be declared as noted immediately below), FedEx’s liability for loss, damage or delay of a shipment will not exceed its repair cost, its depreciated value or its replacement cost, whichever is the least.
B. Declared Value for Carriage
Shipper may choose to write down the actual value of shipment under the “Declared Value for Carriage” column on Consignment Note when handing in the shipment. The highest declared value allowed for a shipment is RMB 250,000. (Please contact our Customer Service or refer to the Terms and Conditions on the back of Consignment Note for our limited liabilities.)
C. Shipments of Extraordinary Value
Shipments containing any of the following items of extraordinary value are limited to a maximum declared value for carriage of RMB 7,000. Our maximum liability for any claim for such item is RMB 7,000 or RMB 20 per kilogram, whichever is greater.
|Glassware, fragile goods||Jewelry including watches and gems|
|Ostrich and emu eggs||Collector’s items|
|Film, photographic images||Guitar and other Musical instruments that are more than 20 years old|
|Any commodity that by its inherent nature is particularly susceptible to damage, or the market value of which is particularly variable or difficult to ascertain|
D. Surcharge for Declared Value for Carriage
If the declared value of your shipment is more than RMB 100 per shipment or RMB 20 per kilogram, whichever is greater, we will collect a surcharge of 0.5% based on your declared value. The minimum surcharge is RMB 2 per shipment. (Please contact our Customer Service or refer to the current price list.)