Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a provider question below to find a quick answer.
- What does it mean to be a FedEx® Compatible Solutions Program provider?
Being a FedEx Compatible Solutions Program provider means that you have integrated FedEx® features or services into your software and can offer FedEx shipping, tracking and/or rating functionality as part of your software solution.
- How can I become a FedEx Compatible Solutions Program provider?
You must complete the application form on this site. A FedEx representative will notify you of your status. If you’re approved for preliminary discussions, you will also be required to execute a Mutual Non-disclosure Agreement (MNDA) and a FedEx Compatible Solutions Program contract, agreeing to the terms and conditions of program participation.
- What happens after I am approved to participate in the FedEx Compatible Solutions Program?
If you meet the qualifications and are invited to participate in the program, you will integrate FedEx functionality into your software application and submit your software for testing. After testing is completed, you may be required to participate in a six- to eight-week beta testing period. After successful completion, your software will be approved for general release to your customers.
- What support will FedEx provide during the testing process?
FedEx provides support to you (or your developer team) including tech briefing and training, assistance with test system set-up, reference guides and more.
- What updates are required after becoming a FedEx Compatible Solutions Program provider?
All providers are required to update their software and test functionality each year.
- What is the fee to participate in the FedEx Compatible Solutions Program?
There is no fee associated with becoming a FedEx Compatible Solutions Program provider.