Get Information About NAFTA Trade
Overview of FedEx Crossborder Solutions
FedEx offers reliable and convenient cross-border solutions that are distinguished by innovation, customization and attention to service. Here are some of the ways FedEx specialized networks are supporting your entire cross-border shipping process:
- Shipping services
- Distribution services
- Trade and customs advisory services
- Customs brokerage
- Online tools and resources
- Cross-Border Shipping Services
With our specialized shipping networks, we can offer a full suite of air and ground services to meet all your cross-border package and freight needs. We can move your shipments securely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- FedEx Express provides customs-cleared, door-to-door delivery of packages, documents and freight to locations within Canada and Mexico, with a variety of time-definite services to meet your distinct needs.
- FedEx Ground provides customs-cleared, cost-effective, day-definite package delivery to every business and residential address in Canada.
- FedEx SmartPost provides cost-effective, customs cleared, day-definite, low-weight package delivery to every residential address in Canada.
- FedEx Freight provides fast, reliable international LTL (less-than-truckload) and long-haul LTL freight service to Canada, working wtih FedEx Freight Canada, and to Mexico through alliances with leading carriers.
- FedEx Custom Critical offers surface- and air-expedited solutions for door-to-door, same-day or early-next-day delivery of time-specific shipments to Canada and Mexico, as well as services and equipment for shipments to Canada that require extra care in handling, temperature control and specially equipped vehicles.
- FedEx Trade Networks handles many modes of shipping within North America to meet your time constraints and budget requirements.
- Distribution Services
International DirectDistribution streamlines the process of traditional distribution by creating a single-source, end-to-end solution when exporting or importing your products. You can reduce or even bypass reliance on distribution centers, optimizing your supply chain.
FedEx Trade Networks offers multimode shipping and access to warehouses throughout North America, transloading and cross-docking, full-carton and pick-and-pack distribution, container devanning and subsorting, repackaging and labeling, and order fulfillment and stock replenishment. Learn More about distribution services.
- Trade and Customs Advisory Services
Preferential NAFTA tariff rates can mean big savings for your company, but determining whether those rates apply to your products and then operating a NAFTA program can be challenging. You can turn to FedEx Trade Networks as your trusted advisor to help you save money, improve efficiencies and achieve regulatory compliance. Learn more about Trade and Customs Advisory Services
- Customs Brokerage Services
While several FedEx services are brokerage-inclusive, FedEx Trade Networks can act as your customs broker and provide complete brokerage services and trade advice. Our uniform processes and e-commerce abilities produce accurate and efficient entries. With FedEx Trade Networks, you have more than 100 years of know-how at your service: We are one of the largest-volume customs entry filers in North America, handling more than 6 million transactions annually. We can arrange a customized solution to meet your particular cross-border needs. Learn more about Customs Brokerage Services.
- Online Tools and Resources
No matter what your shipping need, you can do more at fedex.com. This premier Internet site provides fast, convenient, timely and accurate access to an extensive array of shipping solutions, account-management tools and service information. It's the kind of one-stop resource today's fast-paced business environments demand.
Especially helpful for international shippers is FedEx® Global Trade Manager, a tool that can save you time, work and worry by simplifying and clarifying the steps involved in preparing your international shipments — from determining the proper documentation, to calculating preshipment duty and tax costs, to researching country profiles.
Count on My Global Trade Data, a comprehensive suite of online information management tools, to help you maintain instant access to up-to-the-minute information on your international shipments. One of the tools is WorldTariff®, which continuously collects data from more than 130 countries' customs authorities, simplifies the information and translates it into English.
For these and other resources, learn more.