Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers?
The FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers is an exclusive offer from FedEx for eBay sellers to save up to 37% on eligible FedEx Express® services and up to 20% on eligible FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services.
- Who is eligible for the FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers?
This program offers FedEx customers and eBay sellers with a FedEx account number the opportunity to enjoy discounts with FedEx. You can save up to 37% on select FedEx Express® services and up to 20% on select FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services.
- What are the eligible FedEx® services for this program?
FedEx Priority Overnight®
FedEx Standard Overnight®
FedEx Express Saver®
FedEx International Priority®
FedEx International Economy®
FedEx International Priority® Freight
FedEx International Economy® Freight
FedEx Home Delivery®
- Where can I find the Terms and Conditions to read?
For Program terms, click on the "Program Agreement" link in the left-hand navigation.
- Why do you require my email address for the FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers?
- How do I know I received the discount?
You will automatically receive confirmation that you are eligible for the FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers either immediately after applying for the discount by receiving a confirmation screen on fedex.com or within a few hours via email.
- What if I have additional questions?
You may contact our FedEx Advantage® hotline at 1.800.475.6708. A FedEx Advantage specialist will be glad to answer your questions including enrollment questions and details about services offered.
FedEx U.S. Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339
FedEx International Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (say “international services”)
FedEx Express® Freight Services: 1.800.332.0807
FedEx Freight Customer Service: 1.866.393.4585
FedEx Billing and Invoice Questions: 1.800.622.1147
FedEx Customer Technology Support Solutions: 1.877.339.2774
FedEx Regulatory Consulting: 1.800.851.3336
FedEx Packaging Design and Development: 1.800.633.7019
FedEx Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Hotline: 1.800.463.3339 (press 81)
- How do I apply for the FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers?
Click on Overview in the left-hand navigation, enter 'eBay1234' in the Membership ID box and click Apply now.
- Can I use my existing FedEx account?
Yes, you can continue to use your existing FedEx account. Just have your existing FedEx account number ready when you are ready to enroll.
- If I don’t have a FedEx account number, how do I apply for one?
If you do not currently have a FedEx account number, a FedEx account number will be issued to you after completion of the enrollment application and all eligibility requirements are met.
- Which credit cards will FedEx accept for this discount?
FedEx will accept the following credit cards for the FedEx Advantage Savings Program for eBay Sellers:
• American Express
• Diners Club