The rate changes below reflect available information as of February 20, 2008. Find comprehensive rate, surcharge and fee information in the January 7, 2008 FedEx Service Guide
- FedEx Express package and freight rates increased an average of 6.9% for U.S. and U.S. export services. The fuel price at which surcharges begin was adjusted effective January 7, 2008, resulting in a 2.0% overall fuel surcharge reduction and a net average rate increase of 4.9%.
- FedEx Express U.S. import rates changed.
- FedEx Express U.S. rates to Puerto Rico changed.
- FedEx International Premium® rates changed.
- There are some changes to FedEx International Priority® and FedEx International Economy® minimum rates.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery® rates increased by an average of 4.9%.
*Please check your FedEx shipping agreement to determine the net impact of these changes on your shipping costs.
- Download a copy.
- Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 to order
- Pick up a copy at staffed FedEx locations.