FedEx Shipping Rates
Updated Jan. 6, 2020
Updated Jan. 6, 2020
Calculate Your FedEx Shipping Costs
With FedEx shipping rate tools, you can calculate your shipping costs quickly and easily online. We offer two online options to determine how much it costs to ship, depending on your available package information and the shipping rate details you need to know.
To calculate 2020 FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight shipping costs, you can use our Rate Tools application beginning Jan. 6, 2020.
Get Rates & Transit Times
- To see how much it costs to ship using this tool, you'll need to know origin and destination U.S. ZIP or Canada postal codes for your shipment, your desired ship date, along with other requested shipment details.
- You can get a quick quote, a detailed quote or transit time for your shipment using different services. View Rate Details will break out applicable surcharges and fees.
- If you're a FedEx account holder, you can get a quick estimate of your total customized shipping charges for a shipment, including applicable surcharges, and access your shipping records.
FedEx Rate Tools
- You can view standard list and retail rate tables by FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® delivery service to see how much it costs to ship your package. You can also determine delivery zone by ZIP code or find out how to sign up your customers to access FedEx shipping rates directly from your website.
- If you know the zone you're shipping to and your package weight, you can find the rate for shipping via different FedEx® services.
- You can view rates for your FedEx Freight® shipments by providing the origin and destination U.S. ZIP or Canada postal codes along with shipment details such as number of handling units, weight and shipment class. You can also view transit times by providing just the origin and destination ZIP or postal codes.
Important: For these tools to function properly, you must disable your computer's pop-up blocker. To do so, open your internet browser and turn off the pop-up blocker feature.
FedEx Service Guide
FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff