Customs Self Assessment Program
Introducing pre-authorized, expedited clearance of goods under the Customs Self Assessment (CSA) program with FedEx Express. If you frequently ship goods into Canada, the CSA program may work for you. It enables clearance of goods across the border for low-risk,
FedEx Express was the first integrated carrier in Canada to receive Customs Self Assessment certification.
If your company is CSA-certified, you can use FedEx Express to:
- Expedite clearance of goods across the Canada/U.S. border
- Significantly reduce paperwork and eliminate the need for pre-approval and customs documents
- Use your own tracking and accounting system to remit customs duties
To learn how you can become CSA-certified, visit the Canada Border Service Agency's Customs Self Assessment Program website.
- Contact your FedEx Account Executive
- Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339