FedEx Reporting Online
FedEx® Reporting Online (FRO) is a Web-based application that enables you to request, view and download reports concerning the business activity you have with FedEx. In FedEx Reporting Online, you can check status of current report requests, schedule weekly and monthly reports and invite other registered users to share your accounts for reporting purposes.
All data in FedEx Reporting Online reflects shipments that have been invoiced. FedEx Reporting Online is available for all U.S. and International FedEx Express Ground shipments for U.S.-based accounts.
With FedEx Reporting Online you will be able to:
- Access timely, accurate, and actionable information for making your business decisions;
- Reduce operational and administrative expenses with pre-scheduled or on-demand reports;
- Reduce transportation expenses with actionable data related to address corrections or other surcharges (e.g. dim weight, residential surcharge);
- Self-serve and request reports at any time since data is available 24/7;
- Customize account groups to consolidate reports for multiple account numbers.
Want to learn more? Take a tour of FedEx Reporting Online by viewing the Demo below.
|Learn more about these features||Begin using FedEx Reporting Online
- Standard Reports
- Schedule Reports
- Download Reports
- Report Status
- Schedule Reports Calendar
- My Account Groups
- Standard FedEx Accounts
- Email Preferences
- Change Administrator