Easy Shipping Tools
Save precious time while doing even more of your business electronically with industry-leading FedEx technology solutions. You can choose from a whole family of free productivity-enhancing tools to process shipments, confirm deliveries, run shipping reports and more. These tools are designed for professionals and administrative staff to help them manage their shipping more proactively.
FedEx® Ship Manager at fedex.com is an Internet-based shipping system that lets you ship packages from 58 countries to over 180 designated countries worldwide using only the Internet and your printer. You can also access a special section for our Government customers for the latest FedEx news, software, service availability, package status, tracking and more.
Find answers to your international shipping questions by using FedEx Global Trade Manager. Use the tools and resources to find out what documents are recommended for the commodity you’re shipping, then get copies fast and easy.
- Identify and print the documents you need for import and export to major countries.
- Get valuable country profile information.
- Obtain an estimate of duty and taxes, and a total cost calculation on your shipment.
- Convert currencies and look up world holidays.
- Link to important regulatory sites.
- Review a shipping checklist. FedEx Ship Manager® Software
If you require advanced solutions for your high-volume shipping, contact your government account manager to learn about other offerings.
Streamline your invoice processing and remittance through electronic billing for increased accuracy, faster chargebacks and reduced paperwork.
For your convenience, you'll only need the TCN and ship date to track the status of most of your shipments.