Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Employee Shipping Discount Program?
This Program offers eligible employees the opportunity to save up to 25% on select FedEx Express® domestic services. Close this window and click on the "Program Agreement" link in the top right-hand corner for details.
- Who is eligible for this discount?
To be eligible for the discount, a participant must have an active FedEx account in good standing, be a U.S.-based payor, complete the agreement, be deemed eligible by FedEx, and abide by the Program terms. If your account has discounts of any kind, you are eligible to participate in the Employee Shipping Discount Program only if your current discounts are removed and replaced with those available through the Employee Shipping Discount Program. For Program terms, close this window and click on the "Program Agreement" link in the top right-hand corner for details Any conflict between the Program Agreement and the information on this site is governed by the Program Agreement.
- Which FedEx® services may be discounted?
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx Express Saver®
- Where can I find the Terms and Conditions to read?
Click on the "Program Agreement" link in the top right corner to access the terms of the discount program.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my discount?
Please contact 1-877-824-1535 between the hours of 8:30AM EST and 7:00PM EST.
- How long does the discount apply?
The program and the discount will be effective until further notification from FedEx via an email notice, posting on fedex.com, or otherwise.
- How does this work with my other discounts?
Discounts under the Employee Shipping Discount Program cannot be combined with any other FedEx discounts. If you enroll in this program, your other discount(s) will be overridden. If your account has discounts of any kind, you are eligible to participate in the Employee Shipping Discount Program only if your current discounts are removed, and replaced with those available through the Employee Shipping Discount Program.
- Can I still use my existing FedEx account?
Yes. Employees can continue to ship as they always have. The discounts are tied to your FedEx account and are automatic as long as you ship using the FedEx account linked to the Employee Shipping Discount Program. Just have your existing FedEx account number ready when you are ready to enroll.
- I have an existing FedEx® Express account. Can I use it to ship FedEx Ground® shipments?
If you do not currently ship with FedEx Ground and the program you are applying for includes FedEx Ground® shipping, we will activate FedEx Ground shipping for your account as you complete your application.
- How will I know I received my discount?
You will receive confirmation via e-mail that you are eligible for the discount after registering for the Employee Shipping Discount Program on this site.
- Which credit cards will FedEx accept for this discount?
FedEx will accept the following credit cards for the Employee Shipping Discount Program:
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- Carte Blanche
- How do I register to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com?
If you are also registering for a fedex.com login when you apply for the Employee Shipping Discount Program, you will be asked to accept and agree to the terms and conditions for the discount and fedex.com. When you agree and accept all the terms and conditions, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com to become a registered user. If you already have a fedex.com login, you are already a registered user of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com.
When you are ready to ship a package, just go to fedex.com and click on the Ship tab in the upper-left hand corner of the screen. Log in with the user ID and password you selected when you signed up for the Program. Then start shipping.
- How do I ship a package through FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com?
Simply go to fedex.com and click on the Ship tab, which takes you to the login screen. After you have logged into FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com, there are just a few simple steps:
- Complete your shipping label online. (If you have already put a recipient in your online Address Book, select that recipient's name and address from the pull-down menu.)
- Print out the shipping label on a laser or inkjet printer.
- Prepare your package for shipping.
- Drop the package off at a FedEx location.
- What are the advantages of using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com?
Any time of the day, you can use FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com to:
- Prepare and print domestic and international shipping labels.
- Ship packages via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery.
- Store up to 2,000 frequently used addresses in your online FedEx Ship Manager Address Book.
- Generate an online record of your transactions.
- Request a FedEx Express or FedEx Ground courier pickup online.
- Choose to notify as many as three parties and yourself via FedEx ShipAlert® e-mail that your package is on its way or has been delivered.
- Track your package status online — origin to destination.
- Get an account-specific rate quote.
- Are there any timesaving tips for using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com?
Some of the most convenient tips are:
- Bookmark the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com login page on your computer to eliminate steps.
- Check the "Quick Login" box so you will not have to re-enter your User ID and Password every time you want to ship a package.
- Use your online Address Book to speed up the time it takes to prepare a shipping label.
- Use the FedEx ShipAlert® e-mail to notify you and three others that a package has been sent and delivered.
- Take advantage of the Fast Ship feature which allows you to create a shipping label with just two clicks for repeat shipments of the same kind to the same address.
- How can I learn more about using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com?
To view all the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com Frequently Asked Questions and tutorial, go to https://www.fedex.com/cgi-bin/ship_it/interNetShip.
- What are the other timesaving features on fedex.com?
You can save time by using the following fedex.com applications:
- Tracking: Check the status of up to 25 shipments, from origin to destination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Drop-off Locator: Get a map and directions to your nearest FedEx location as well as the latest drop-off times.
- Rate Finder: Determine the cost of sending a shipment from anywhere in the U.S. to destinations worldwide.
- Address Checker: Check the accuracy of your shipping addresses.
- Signature Proof of Delivery: View the recipient's signature online.
- Supplies Online: Order FedEx supplies quickly and conveniently.
- FedEx®: Billing Online: Review and settle your FedEx invoices online.
- My FedEx®: Customize the information you need from FedEx.