How to Order Bulk Shipping Supplies
Purchasing quality shipping supplies in bulk from a brand you can trust can be a convenient time-saver — it helps cut down on how often you need to inventory and order materials.
Plus, if your store is eligible, you can use a tax-exempt FedEx account when ordering supplies. Unless you already have one, you’ll need to request a tax-exempt account before you place your initial order. Simply send us an email along with your tax-exemption certificate. Once you receive your new account, use that login information when you place your order.
These are some of the supplies you can order in bulk
- FedEx® boxes in various square and rectangle sizes
- FedEx boxes for laptops, tablets and small electronics
- Cushion wrap rolls
- Bubble mailers
- Packaging tape dispensers
- Direct thermal labels
Ordering quality shipping supplies is easy — and since it’s all online, you can place your order at your convenience.
- Click here to get started.
- Select your packing materials and the amount of product you need.
- Go to the cart to verify your order.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on “Login/Register” and enter your account information. If you have a tax-exempt account, use the login provided.
- Your supplies will arrive to your FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® (FASC) location via FedEx Ground in 5–7 days.*
*Shipping cost not included.