MyQuote provides last-minute rate quotes for all U.S.-outbound shipments 250+ lbs.1 that ship via FedEx International Economy Freight or FedEx International Priority Freight.
What's on this page
Need a last-minute rate for your U.S. Domestic Express Freight shipments 151lbs and above?
Check with the Great Rates Hotline to see if Saving apply.
Request a quote
What are the advantages?
Last-minute discounted quotes for shipments weighing more than 250 lbs.
Last-minute discounted quotes for shipments weighing more than
Quick turnaround times with a response within one hour of request for most inquiries.2
Availability to ship to more than 200 destination countries and territories.
Expert advice on shipping international freight through the MyQuote team.
How it works
Request a quote through the form above.
Within 60 minutes you should receive a quote from the MyQuote team.2
Send your shipment as normal.
Your final invoice resulting from the MyQuote shipment should reflect the discounted transportation charges.
- Must have a valid FedEx account to use this service
- Qualifying shipments must be going outbound from the U.S. to receive a MyQuote spot quote
- Must be a U.S. payer
- Quotes may only be requested for shipping within the next two-week period
- Must ship with the following FedEx services: FedEx International Priority Freight, FedEx International Economy Freight, International Priority Heavyweight shipments and FedEx International Economy Heavyweight shipments
Frequently asked questions
Dimensional weight, also known as dim weight, is calculated based on the length, height, and width of the package. The dim weight becomes the billable weight when the dim weight of your package exceeds its actual weight.
Use our dimensional weight calculator or follow these steps to calculate the dim weight of your shipment:
- Calculate the cubic size of your package in inches. Round each measurement of your package to the nearest whole inch. Multiply the length by width by height of your package. The resulting total is the cubic size of your package.
- Determine actual weight. Use any standard scale to determine the actual weight of your package. Increase any fraction to the next whole pound.
- Determine dim weight. Divide the cubic size of your package in inches by 139. Increase any fraction to the next whole pound.
- Determine billable weight. Compare the package's actual weight to its dim weight. The larger of the two weights is the billable weight and should be used to calculate the rate.
- For multiple-package shipments, total the billable weight of all packages in the shipment.
No, unfortunately not at this time. The AWB number is imperative to share with the MQ team so the discounted rate can be properly implemented for your shipment, so please don’t forget to share by sending the quote number along with the tracking number to email@example.com.
MyQuote hours of operation are 7 a.m.–7 p.m. CST. If your request falls outside of these operating hours, please feel free to submit this form with your spot request details so we may follow up the next business day. Thank you for choosing FedEx for your airfreight spot quoting needs!
1Affects U.S. payers shipping U.S. outbound FedEx International Priority Freight/heavyweight shipments or FedEx International Economy Freight/heavyweight shipments. Applies to a shipment’s actual or dimensional weight. Dimensional weight reflects a package’s density, which is the amount of space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight. For each shipment, your charge is based on the dimensional weight or actual weight of the package — whichever is greater. FedEx reserves the right to re-weigh and measure each package to verify the actual weight and dimensional weight provided by the sender. If the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight, the package will be rated based on dimensional weight and subject to additional charges. Calculate your shipment’s dimensional weight at https://pages.message.fedex.com/weight_calculator.
2Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time. Some destinations may require more time to confirm availability.