A technology solution providing in-depth tracking status reporting, designed for the shipment of controlled goods*.
FedEx® Electronic Chain of Custody Reporting provides specialized reporting on the details of your shipment’s journey by leveraging FedEx scanning technology to deliver detailed information about your shipment. You get a level of reporting not available from any other FedEx tracking solution.
- End-to-end tracking status reporting. Reports include scans performed at multiple points as your shipment travels through the FedEx network – from pickup to delivery, including scan date, time and location.
- Chain of custody identification. Each scan that is performed by a FedEx employee is linked to their Employee ID number; the employee first name and initial of their last name is displayed on the report next to each of these scans.*
- Delivery confirmation. Each report includes a signature proof of delivery record.*
- Reporting flexibility. You can determine the frequency of reporting or request a report for only the shipment tracking number(s) you provide.
- Data archiving. Scan data is electronically stored for five years to facilitate future reporting or audits.
Special Shipments. Special Service.
Ideal for intra-Canada shipments by licensed distributors of controlled goods, FedEx Electronic Chain of Custody Reporting is a contract-only service available to approved shippers. For more information, please contact your FedEx account executive.*
*Some exceptions and restrictions apply. Process may vary in/for Extended Service Areas. Contract-only service. Contact your FedEx account executive for more information.