The FedEx Office® Packing Pledge
When it comes to packing your items, come to FedEx Office for peace of mind!
- Packages packed by FedEx Office team members at a FedEx Office location
- Packages shipped via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery from the FedEx Office store in which they were packed and at the time of packing
- Packages packed by FedEx Office in new FedEx packaging.
- Packages packed by the shipper
- Packages shipped via any service other than FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, or FedEx Home Delivery
- Packaging brought in by the shipper not acceptable to FedEx Office for packing
- Packages not shipped via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery immediately following packing by FedEx Office.
How to take advantage of the FedEx Office Packing Pledge:
- Simply take to any FedEx Office packing counter the item(s) you want packed and shipped, have FedEx Office Team Members pack the items, and then ship the items via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery services.
FedEx Office Packing Pledge FAQ
- What do I do if my shipment is lost or damaged in transit?
You will need to complete and submit a claim via one of the 3 methods below:
1. Submit claims online at fedex.com/us/claimsonline.
2. Send written claims, including the completed claim form and supporting documentation, via the U.S. Postal Service or fax to:
FedEx Cargo Claims Department
P.O. Box 256
Pittsburgh, PA 15230
If you fax your completed claim form and supporting documentation, FedEx will send you a confirmation letter by return fax.
3. Call customer service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (say “claims”) to obtain a case number for your claim, and then complete a print copy of the claim form. You may have to submit supporting documentation using FedEx Claims Online or the mailing address or fax number listed above.
- Please keep all original receipts from your FedEx Office transaction for both packing and shipping as these may be required.
- The recipient must retain the box, packaging materials, and the contents as these may be required for inspection during the claims process.
- We must receive notice of a claim due to damage (visible or concealed) within 60 calendar days after delivery of the shipment.
* The FedEx Office Packing Pledge can be suspended, modified or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- Do I have to pay to qualify for the FedEx Office Packing Pledge?
No. There is no additional charge beyond the packing and shipping charges to receive the FedEx Office Packing Pledge, provided that you do not want to declare a value higher than $100 for the contents of your shipment as may be allowed under the FedEx Service Guide.
- Are the charges for Declared Value reimbursed?
Yes. Any additional fee you pay for Declared Value will be reimbursed as part of any refund for transportation charges.
- Are FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments backed by a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes! You can request a refund or credit of your transportation charges if your shipment is not delivered by the applicable delivery commitment for the service selected. For more information, please visit the Money-Back Guarantee section of the Terms and Conditions.