Community Guidelines – We Want to Hear From You
Here at FedEx, our promise to you is that we will anticipate customer needs, provide customized solutions and make FedEx easy to do business with.
We love hearing from you, and we’ve created these Community Guidelines so you can help us foster and protect our amazing community. We want to encourage a productive, happy and helpful community that can welcome new ideas and spur productive conversations on any FedEx channels.
Before posting a comment, please read through the FedEx Community Guidelines below:
- Be relevant. Ensure your comments and posts do not overtly promote views irrelevant to the community.
- Be unique. All copyright laws must be followed.
- Be nice. Do not use racist, sexist, profane and/or offensive language. Personal attacks either within or outside of our community are not permitted. Any comments that are abusive, hateful or of a defamatory nature are not permitted.
- Be respectful. Direct advertisements or solicitations are not permitted.
- Be good. Do not post a comment that breaks the law or promotes violence or intolerance. FedEx has zero tolerance for illegal activity, and it is your responsibility to know and abide by the law.
- Be kind. Do not post content that contains misleading or deceptive information.
We’re committed to these guidelines and hope you are too. We want to facilitate open discussion, but may delete comments or ban users that post outside these guidelines.