Cross Borders Effortlessly
The aerospace industry both enables international trade and is enabled by it. Whether you're an international airline or an aerospace manufacturer, you count on parts crossing borders to make your business fly. FedEx® Aerospace Solutions taps into the customs expertise FedEx has developed in our decades of business to offer you a range of customs services.
Watch a video about FedEx Aerospace Solutions Clearance & Compliance.
Watch a webinar about Aerospace Clearance & Compliance Best Practices.
When it comes to moving through customs without delays, there's no substitute for experience and reliability. With more than a century of experience, FedEx has the knowledge and resources to meet your customs brokerage needs — no issues, no surprises.
As a leading provider of North American customs brokerage, we handle more than 7 million transactions annually for customers of all sizes. We can help you manage imports and exports, by ocean, air or ground, with comprehensive customs support in the U.S. and Canada and at the U.S./Canada and U.S./Mexico borders. We provide economical solutions that keep you in compliance and your shipments in transit.
As part of our freight-forwarding services, either from the U.S. to overseas destinations or between international destinations, we provide global customs brokerage coordination. Look to us for global reach and knowledge of tariffs and shipping restrictions for all the countries we serve.
Save time with FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents
Worried about customs delays? Don’t be. By using electronic data interchange (EDI) technology, in most cases your express shipments are cleared through customs before they arrive in the destination country, all at no extra cost.
- File important international documents electronically — no more printing and attaching multiple paper copies.
- Gain peace of mind by optimizing the preclearance process and enabling earlier broker review of your trade documents.
- Minimize your environmental impact by providing a sustainable solution that reduces your use of paper documents.
My Global Trade Data
Get up-to-the-minute information on your international air and ocean freight forwarding shipments via My Global Trade Data, an online suite of services delivering customs brokerage, export and transportation information:
- Track provides access to up-to-date information about your international shipments and lets you view your documents online and generate a variety of reports online.
- Reference is your resource library of international trade news and information on tariffs, regulations and import requirements.
- Forms enables you to create customs documents for U.S./Canada border shipments online, then save them to a database, print them and pass them on to your carrier.
- FedEx Global Distribution SystemSM provides you with real-time inventory data and enhanced reporting capabilities.
- WorldTariff® provides timely duty and tax information for over 175 countries in a simplified, standardized format.
FedEx International Broker Select®
If you already have a broker who serves your aerospace business well but want to take advantage of FedEx Express® services, FedEx International Broker Select enables you to designate your own customs-clearance broker for select services.
This option is available to FedEx Express clearance points in more than 120 countries and can be used with the following services:
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx International Priority® Freight
- FedEx International Economy® Freight
FedEx® Global Trade Manager
You want to make complex international trade simple. That’s why FedEx developed a solution to provide the international documentation, customs-clearance guidelines and support you need to keep your shipments moving on schedule. With FedEx Global Trade Manager, you can:
- Find the proper documents required for international shipping.
- Prepare, store and reuse customs documents online.
- Calculate preshipment duty and tax cost estimates.
- View advisories concerning your shipment.
- Research country profiles.
- Search an up-to-date international denied-party-screening database.
- Use product profiles to manage your commodity information.