Get package-status updates wherever you are — at home, at work or on the go.
FedEx® Tracking: track package status at fedex.com
Choose FedEx Tracking for detailed shipment-status updates, search capabilities and other tools that help you manage your shipments.
- Track the status of up to 30 FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx SmartPost®, FedEx Freight® and FedEx Custom Critical® shipments, or FedEx Office orders, at a time. You can track by a tracking, door tag or FedEx Office order number, or by a reference number (such as an invoice number, purchase order or Return Material Authorization number) that you provided at the time of shipment.
- Sign up to send and receive email notifications on the status of your shipments.
- Save tracking numbers for repeat tracking.
- Nickname shipments and create watch lists for key deliveries.
- Review status updates in a calendar or list view to help you plan more effectively.
- Filter by reference number, shipment date, company name and other variables.
- Request that an eligible package be held for pickup at a FedEx location (U.S. only).
- View, print, email or fax FedEx Signature Proof of Delivery letters for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight shipments.
These additional features are available if you select the Tracking tab at fedex.com, then log in to Access FedEx Tracking:
- Customize views and benefit from enhanced search and sort capabilities.
- View inbound, outbound, and third-party shipments in one view if you're a registered FedEx InSight® user.
Go to fedex.com/us/fedextracking for more information.
FedEx Delivery Manager®: track the status of residential deliveries
With FedEx Delivery Manager, recipients can find out about upcoming deliveries to their home address and request status updates on those deliveries, every step of the way, with no tracking number required. Plus you can request to schedule deliveries or choose delivery to another address, in your neighborhood or across the U.S. (a fee applies). You can also select options such as Hold at Location, request a vacation hold on deliveries, or provide instructions on where you want packages delivered at your home, such as at the back door or to an apartment office.
To learn more and sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager, please go to fedex.com/delivery.
FedEx InSight®: manage across multiple locations and accounts
FedEx InSight is a shipment-status tracking and management tool for moderate- to high-volume shippers tracking high-value shipments. It monitors your shipping activity and provides status updates for your FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx Freight® and FedEx SmartPost® shipments. It's ideal for managing your shipments across multiple locations and accounts. Get more information.
Track using the FedEx® Mobile website
If your mobile device has a web browser, you can access the FedEx Mobile website (m.fedex.com) to track package status and manage your shipments. Find out when your shipments are delivered, in-transit, and even when there are exceptions. You can also nickname your critical shipments. Learn more about FedEx Mobile.
Track using FedEx® Mobile apps
Track package status and manage your shipments with FedEx Mobile apps. Any FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight or FedEx Custom Critical shipping label created with your account, or added to FedEx Advanced Tracking, automatically shows up on your mobile device. Download the new FedEx® Mobile for iPhone® app from the iTunes® store to track package status and manage your deliveries. Go to the FedEx Mobile website to learn more, and download FedEx® Mobile for AndroidTM and other FedEx Mobile apps.
Track by phone
Away from your computer? Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 and say "track a package" to track the status of your shipment.