Do more on the go with the FedEx® Mobile app
Get the flexibility you need to create shipments and request to customize your deliveries through the app. Plus, you can receive real-time text alerts on your deliveries and more.
What options are available in the FedEx app?
New! Create A Shipment
- Create a shipping label with your FedEx shipping account
- Receive your label via email or PDF to print
- Drop off your package at a nearby location
Take More Control Over Your Deliveries
- Request to hold packages for pickup at a FedEx location, Walgreens and more
- Sign for a FedEx Express® package
- Request a vacation hold
Get Alerts, Locations, Rates and Rewards
- Receive text alerts for tracking your packages as well as delivery status. See below to get instructions.
- Choose from a location near you
- Get rates and view your My FedEx Rewards
Receive Delivery Notifications
When you opt in to receive alerts via FedEx Delivery Manager you will get package status notifications.
You will be notified when:
- Your package is ready for pickup if you have chosen to hold at a location
- A shipment requires a signature to complete the delivery
- There is a delay that would prevent on-time delivery
These text alerts are sent from 46339 to the phone number you provided in the FedEx Delivery Manager request.
If you prefer not to receive these updates, text STOP to 46339.
Get Package Tracking Status
Ongoing Shipment Updates
To get ongoing shipment status updates:
Text FOLLOW and your tracking number (e.g., “FOLLOW 123456789012”) to 48773.
Reply YES when you receive the welcome message. (Repeat Step 1 to follow another shipment.)
Receive ongoing updates to your shipment's status automatically via text.
One-time Shipment Updates
For a one-time shipment status:
Text TRACK and your tracking number (e.g., “TRACK 123456789012”) to 48773.
Receive your shipment's current status automatically via SMS.
To track another shipment or receive another update, repeat these steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can ship via FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services. Some restrictions apply. Eligible packages can measure up to 15" w x 22" d x 17" h and weigh up to 70 lbs.
Yes, with the FedEx® Mobile app on both iOS (iOS9 or newer) and Android (OS 4.0 or newer) devices, you can create an email shipping label or a PDF. Shipping on a mobile device requires you to have a FedEx shipping account and ship within the U.S.
FedEx considers the security of your shipment information a top priority, making registration a requirement to provide visibility to certain account-specific information. After you register, you can ship U.S. FedEx Express®and FedEx Ground® packages. You’ll also be able to enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager®, receive account-specific rate quotes, determine transit times and schedule a pickup.
No, you can create a label for basic one-time shipments from any device — including your phone — with FedEx Ship Manager® Lite. This online solution is the fastest way to create a shipping label, with or without a FedEx account. All we need is your credit card information.