FedEx Express Drop Box Network
Fast, simple and secure shipping near you.
- With a network of over 40,000 drop box locations, find one near you in office buildings, airports, shopping centers, grocery stores, FedEx Office centers and more.
- Drop boxes fit your schedule with 24/7 dropoff, as well as later pickup times and Saturday pickup times at select sites and the option to choose 1-, 2- or 3-day shipping.
- Find complimentary FedEx Express airbills, FedEx Envelopes, and document pouches in the top of the drop box.
How to use drop boxes
1. Prepare a FedEx Express box or envelope or your own box or envelope up to 20” x 12” x 6” in size.
3. Open the drop box compartment and securely deposit your package.
Watch and Learn
Discover just how fast, simple and secure it is to ship using a drop box. Learn about box sizes, shipping labels and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before placing your package in the drop box, affix a shipping label to your package. You can create a label online with your account number or credit card. You can also write your account number or credit card number on a shipping label found in the top of the drop box. Cost is determined by several factors, including origin, destination, weight and desired delivery date