Ship at a FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®
Pack-and-ship stores identified as FedEx Authorized ShipCenter locations allow you to enjoy the convenience of shipping via FedEx and the confidence of knowing professionals are handling your shipments.
Professional Packing and Labeling
- Pack-and-ship store owners receive extensive training in packing items for shipment.
- Create your shipping label on a desktop, laptop or mobile device and get it printed at the location or have a store team member create one for you.
- Stores have packaging and materials available for purchase. You can get FedEx Express® packaging at no cost to you.
U.S. and International Shipping
- Ship packages up to 150 lbs. within the U.S. via FedEx Express and FedEx Ground.
- Ship international packages up to 150 lbs. to 220 countries and territories.*
- FedEx Freight® shipments of 151 lbs. and over are accepted at some locations.
- Drop off returns or packages with preprinted labels for shipping.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you bring in your package for shipping, you will need:
- The recipient’s complete address, including apartment or suite number.
- When paying for your shipment, you must present your valid government-/state-issued photo ID. Acceptable forms include your driver’s license, passport, U.S. military ID or permanent resident card.
Yes. Stores have packaging and materials available for purchase. You can get FedEx Express packaging at no cost to you.
Yes. Pack-and-ship store owners can assist you in completing customs documents for international shipments. They can also help you locate resources on fedex.com for your business or personal shipping needs.
Yes. You will receive a tracking number for your FedEx shipment, which you can use to track its status on your desktop, laptop or mobile device. For greater convenience and simplicity, download the FedEx® Mobile app on your mobile device or Apple Watch.
No. Pack-and-ship stores are not able to ship dangerous goods or hazardous materials via FedEx® services. For information on shipping these products, go to FedEx Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials in the FedEx Service Guide.
Every pack-and-ship store has its own products and services in addition to those authorized for FedEx shipments. Enter your ZIP code at the top of the screen to find a list of locations in your area. You can contact them directly to find out what they offer.
*FedEx International Ground® ships only to Canada.