Get ready for the Shipathon
Welcome to the November issue of FedEx ShipSource®! We’re very excited about the tremendous job you’ve done serving our customers during these unprecedented times. Volumes this holiday season are expected to be record breaking, but we’re on your team, and we’re ready to deliver for you and your customers. We want to help you prepare, too.
Our Checklist for 2020 peak PDF is great to print out and post in your back room. Here are five highlights to make your job easier during this time.
- Bookmark the Holiday Help Hub on fedex.com. This site includes the printable Last Days to Ship calendar, holiday schedule and information about peak surcharges. Please note that the following surcharges are waived for FASCs: Peak — Oversize Charge and Peak — Additional Handling Surcharge on U.S. Express package services (Peak — Additional Handling Surcharge on U.S. Ground Services and International Ground Service is not waived).
- Order your free FedEx Express packaging from the Packing Services and Shipping Supplies website no later than Nov. 10! If you need to replenish supplies, you must place your order by Nov. 24; after that, supplies cannot be ordered in time for the holidays.
- Need a new store hours window decal? You can order one from the FedEx in-store signage section of the Marketing Toolbox. Update your holiday store hours on FASCnet.com and on your door decal.
- Keeping careful records of dropoff packages can pay off in the long run. You are responsible for maintaining a list of tracking numbers to provide in the event of a dropoff payout dispute, which can be entered at FASCnet.com. And remember, don’t charge customers for prelabeled dropoffs, per FASC Program Requirements.
- Work with your FedEx Express courier and FedEx Ground driver to schedule later pickup times or additional daily pickups during the busier periods. Keep in contact with them for any necessary adjustments to your schedule.
Download the printable PDF with these and many more tips and tools to help you thrive during the Shipathon!