Ship Single Packages Fast and Easy With FedEx Ship Manager Lite
Simple step-by-step shipping:
- Quickly complete your shipment and generate a label.
- Access rates, service options, delivery commitments and other key shipping information in an easy-to-use format.
- Ship on the go via a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. FedEx Ship Manager Lite adapts to the size and style of your device for easy viewing.
- Easily ship single packages within the U.S. or internationally to 220 countries and territories.
- Use your FedEx account or credit card for payment, or bill a third-party or recipient account.
- Get copies of your shipping label and Commercial Invoice sent to your email address.
Keep It Simple
FedEx Ship Manager Lite cannot be used for these types of shipments:
- Multiple-piece shipments
- Shipments containing dangerous goods, hazardous materials or alcohol
- FedEx Express® Freight and FedEx Freight® shipments (shipments weighing more than 150 lbs./68 kgs)
- Items that are subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
- Shipments where the Terms of Sale or Importer of Record need to be changed
- Shipments that require additional customs documentation
- Single-commodity international shipments with a declared value over $2,500 USD
- Items shipped internationally with an export license/permit
For the shipment types above, use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com.