Stay in the Know With Shipment-Status Tracking Solutions
Knowledge is power. You want complete visibility, letting you adjust and plan with confidence and even intervene when needed. FedEx provides solutions that help ensure on-time delivery and give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your shipment is on track.
FedEx Priority AlertTM
When one package holds the key to getting a multimillion-dollar aircraft in the air, you want to keep very close tabs on it. This specialized service offers a high degree of visibility and delivery compliance.
Dedicated specialists proactively monitor shipments 24/7, tracking status, coordinating package recovery and resolving delivery challenges for high-value and time-sensitive shipments. Shipments receive priority boarding and priority clearance handling, when possible.
FedEx Priority Alert is currently available for the following services in the U.S.:
- FedEx First Overnight®
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx First Overnight® Freight
- FedEx 1Day® Freight
- FedEx International First®
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Priority® Freight
- FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®
Shipping with FedEx Priority Alert?
Mark your packages properly. Download our FedEx Priority Alert tape application guide.
SenseAware® powered by FedEx
Aircraft go everywhere, so your shipments do too. And you need to know exactly where they are. With SenseAware, you can keep precise tabs on the location and conditions for your most important shipments.
SenseAware is a multi-sensor, next-generation information service that monitors in-transit conditions in near real-time by combining a GPS sensor and a cellular data connection with a web-based platform to continually provide data and enable alerts.
Know more about your shipments than you ever thought possible:
- Visibility: Near-real-time location and conditions.
- Process Optimization: Ensure your business is operating efficiently.
- Intervention: Stay ahead of the information curve and rectify shipment excursions.
- Collaboration: Invite business partners to see shipment information in near real-time.
Go to senseaware.com for more in-depth information, the latest news, FAQs, watch our video and more. If you're interested in becoming a SenseAware customer or learning more about the technology, simply fill out the form you'll find on the site.
Learn how SenseAware helps the aerospace industry. Download the SenseAware handout
With this free online management tool, you can proactively monitor all of your inbound and outbound shipments, as well as third-party shipments billed to your account, all without a tracking number. You can also receive automatic notifications of shipment status.
- Shipment Information: Track the status of FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx Freight® U.S. and international shipments, including inbound, outbound and third-party-payer shipments.
- Delivery Status: Provides timely and accurate status information about your inbound, outbound and third-party-payer shipments.
- Proactive Notification: Automatically notifies you by email, internet or wireless device of critical shipping events.
- Problem Resolution: Helps pinpoint shipment and delivery exceptions, then recommends actions to speed delivery.
More Tracking Options
The aerospace industry moves fast, and you have to move with it. Whenever, wherever and however you want to track a shipment, FedEx has a solution that fits your needs.
This program lets you monitor shipment status through notifications sent directly to your desktop.
- Receive shipment notifications in the form of pop-up messages that notify you when shipments are delivered or when select exceptions occur.
- Drag-and-drop important shipments to your desktop where they will receive automatic shipment updates until they’re delivered.
- Email tracking results, exception updates and delivery updates to your customers to keep them informed.
FedEx Advanced Tracking
When you track the status of your shipments through My FedEx®, you can enjoy greater visibility and customization capabilities. FedEx Advanced Tracking enables you to filter your shipments, monitor their status, export information, and much more.
Whether it’s via tracking numbers, door tag numbers, account numbers or order numbers, you can track the status of up to 30 FedEx® shipments, from origin to destination, and customize and organize the results. You can also view proof-of-delivery signatures and opt to send and receive proactive email notification of critical shipping events.
Tracking is also available via mobile device, email or phone.
Talk to your FedEx account executive to learn more about any of these options and let our shipping specialists help you choose and set up your solution.