What information do I need to request a quote?
Special requirements, including (but not limited to):
- Shipment origin
- Shipment destination
- Earliest date/time freight is available
- Latest date/time freight is required at destination
- Description of freight/commodity
- Freight dimensions
- Dangerous goods or hazardous materials information
- If attendants are required – if so, number and nationality
- Special requirements, including (but not limited to):
- Outsized or oversized cargo
- Live animals (type and weight)
- Temperature-sensitive cargo
- Heavyweight cargo
How do I request a quote?
You can request a quote online, by phone, or by email:
- Go to our online quote form
- Call 1.901.224.6500 Americas
- Call 1.800.238.0181 (toll-free) U.S./Canada
- Call (49)69.69810.135(9) Europe/Asia
A FedEx Charters representative will contact you with your quote and answer additional questions in a timely fashion.
What regions does FedEx Charters serve?
FedEx Charters is a worldwide freight shipping service, operating in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. If there’s a suitable airport nearby, we can serve your charter needs.
What type of cargo can FedEx Charters ship?
If it will fit on a plane and is acceptable for air shipment, FedEx Charters can ship it – from animals and racecars to stage sets and advanced-technology items. Dangerous goods and hazardous materials can be accommodated in most circumstances.
Does FedEx arrange the surface transportation for my shipment?
Generally, FedEx Charters does not cover the “final mile” on either end of the shipment, especially on international moves. In the U.S., we have the ability to work with the FedEx Express trucking system and with FedEx Custom Critical for final-mile delivery.