Shipping Freight South of the Border is Easy
You can count on FedEx Freight® Priority to deliver your cross-border and intra-Mexico less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments door-to-door with the reliability, fast transit times and on-time performance that your business needs to stay competitive.
Plus, by removing the barriers to cross-border shipping, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) lets you do business without boundaries. That means if you do business in Mexico, NAFTA can help you save money on your cross-border shipments and make it easier to access your customers in Mexico.
For Shipping to, From and Within Mexico, FedEx Freight Delivers:
- Reliable, on-time pickup and delivery
- Careful handling of freight
- Online shipment visibility
- Knowledgeable and bilingual customer service
- End-to-end shipment status tracking
- Single invoice
- Extensive service coverage throughout Mexico
Plus, you enjoy seamless door-to-door freight shipping and visibility to, from, and within Mexico through origin pickup, border crossing, and delivery to the final destination.
FedEx Freight Mexico is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico, and provides pickup and delivery service through Auto Lineas America (ALA), an exclusive service provider with over 40 years of experience. By focusing solely on FedEx Freight® shipments and sharing complete access to our operations system, ALA ensures seamless freight handling and shipment visibility for every delivery.
International Customer Service
For more information, contact your account executive or call our international customer service:
- Contact international customer service in the U.S. at: 1.866.393.4685
- Contact international customer service in Mexico at: 1.866.232.2942 (from the U.S.) 01.800.232.2940 (from Mexico)
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.