Shipping freight south of the border is easy.
You can count on FedEx Freight® Priority to deliver your cross-border
and intra-Mexico less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments door-to-door with the
reliability, fast transit times and on-time performance that your business needs
to stay competitive.
For shipping to, from and within Mexico, FedEx Freight delivers:
- Reliable, on-time pickup and delivery
- Careful handling of freight
- Online shipment visibility
- Knowledgeable and bilingual customer service
- End-to-end shipment status tracking
- Single invoice
- Extensive service coverage throughout Mexico
FedEx Freight Mexico is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico, and provides pickup and delivery service through Auto Lineas America (ALA), an exclusive service provider with over 40 years of experience. By focusing solely on FedEx Freight® shipments and sharing complete access to our operations system, ALA ensures seamless freight handling and shipment visibility for every delivery.
International Customer Service
For more information, contact your account executive or call our international customer service at:
- U.S. 1.866.393.4685
- Mexico (bilingual) 1.866.232.2942 (from the U.S.) 01.800.232.2940 (from Mexico)
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.