FedEx Heavyweight Kit
Heavyweight Stage 3 Kit for Boeing B727-200 Aircraft
JT8D-17R configurations with maximum take-off weights below 190,500 lbs. and above 193,000 lbs. require Burbank Acoustical Inlets at additional expense.
Other takeoff/landing weight configurations are available upon request.
- Maximum flap setting for the above configurations is 30 degrees, although 40 degree flaps are available for emergencies.
- Takeoff flaps are configured per existing Aircraft Flight Manual.
- There is no change in thrust performance at any throttle setting.
- Aircraft weight increase will be approximately 900 lbs. per aircraft, or 1200 lbs. if 300 lbs. optional ballast is used.
- No change in specific fuel consumption is expected for FedEx Heavyweight Stage 3 Kits: A block fuel burn increase of up to 0.5% may be encountered on stage lengths under 500 n.m.
- ICAO Chapter 3 certification is available for all configurations.
- Order lead-time: Call for availability.