This app delivers.
The FedEx® Mobile app allows you to track the status of shipments, find a FedEx location, change the time of your delivery and more.
Other features include:
- Hold your delivery at any FedEx location
- Sign for a package from your phone
- Request a vacation hold
- Provide specific delivery instructions
- Get full package tracking details
- Receive push notifications to your phone
- Access estimated shipping rates
- Scan a barcode or tracking number directly from a door tag
- Mobile Credit Card Shipping
Mobile Credit Card Shipping
Set up a user ID to ship with a credit card on your mobile device to streamline the shipping process. Just follow these steps to get started:
1. Create a user ID.
Go to fedex.com from your computer and select "Create a Shipment." Next, select "Create a User ID for Shipping with a Credit Card." Create a user ID and enter your contact information.
2. Access fedex.com on your mobile device.
After you've created your user ID, go to fedex.com from your mobile device. To begin creating a shipping label using your credit card, select "Create a Shipping Label" and log in.
3. Pay with your credit card.
After logging in, your information will be prepopulated. Make sure that all of the required fields are complete. Next, select your credit card type and enter your information. Finally, select "Ship."
- Mobile Shipping Label
Mobile Shipping Label
Create a shipping label and bring it up on your phone in-store to ship without the need for a printer. Just follow these steps to get started:
1. Create your Mobile Shipping Label.
Log in to fedex.com, select "Create a Shipment," and select the "Send a Mobile Shipping Label" option under "Complete your Shipment." Enter the email address where you'd like to receive your label and click the "Ship" button.
2. Bring us your shipment.
Simply take your package to the nearest FedEx Office location or FedEx World Service Center.®
3. Let us take care of the rest.
We'll scan the Mobile Shipping Label barcode directly from your mobile device and ship your package.