Learn more and get started today
For more information about FedEx Priority Alert, contact your FedEx account executive. Don't have a FedEx account executive? Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 for immediate assistance.
Dedicated support from us. Peace of mind for you.
With FedEx Priority Alert, we'll assign your account to a global service analyst who provides around-the-clock support; advanced shipment monitoring; proactive, personalized notification in the event of a delay; and, when necessary, customized package recovery.
Features of service include:
- Global connectivity. FedEx Priority Alert is available in more than 70 countries. Thanks to our extensive global distribution network, your shipments stay with us — from start to finish.
- Assurance. You can ship with added confidence because FedEx Priority Alert provides around-the-clock monitoring, seven days a week, and proactive notification of any shipment delays. Every attempt is made to expedite at-risk shipments.
- Special service. You work with your global service analyst to determine and coordinate notification and recovery procedures, based on what you want and need.
- Priority placement. Your FedEx Priority Alert shipments receive priority boarding and placement on our aircraft and, where available, priority clearance handling to ensure maximum time for clearance issue resolution.
Shipping is simple
As a contracted* customer, you can use the following options to create FedEx Priority Alert shipping documentation:
- FedEx Ship Manager® Server
- FedEx Ship Manager® Software
- FedEx Web Services
- A compatible third-party shipping platform
- FedEx Priority Alert airbills
*Additional terms and conditions governing the use of FedEx Priority Alert apply and can be found in the FedEx Priority Alert Agreement. Contact your FedEx account executive for more information.