Security & Privacy Tips
FedEx is working hard to help make your online experience safe. You can help by following a few simple tips:
- Learn to spot fraudulent emails and websites. See the Recognize Fraud section for additional information.
- Keep your credit card and FedEx account numbers safe. Do not share your account number.
- Learn about Shipping Administration. The program helps you manage all your shipping activities at fedex.com and more.
- Use strong passwords. FedEx requires a minimum of eight (8) characters for your fedex.com password. It must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 numeric character.
- Log off of websites and clear the browser cache when you use a public computer.
- Keep your computer and browser up to date on all security patches.