FedEx® International DirectDistribution Ground Solutions
FedEx International Ground Distribution is a distribution service that may save you money on your consolidated shipments to Canada. Once your shipment arrives at a FedEx Ground hub in Canada, FedEx Ground breaks down the consolidation and delivers individual shipments to the final destination.
1–5 business days from the FedEx Ground hub in Canada.
From U.S. to all provinces and territories across Canada.
Size and Weight:
Up to 150 lbs., 108" in length; 130" in combined length plus girth (L+2W+2H). 70 lbs. maximum for shipments destined to the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut or Labrador.
- FedEx Ground cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
- No hazardous materials.
- See the FedEx Ground Tariff for commodity restrictions.
- Contract-only service. To integrate it into your supply chain, contact your FedEx account executive.
How to Use:
- Contact your FedEx account executive
- FedEx Ground Tariff (U.S.)
- Create a FedEx Ground Service Map (Canada)