Start shipping to and from the U.S. with FedEx Freight
Whether you are ready to start next day shipping with FedEx Freight Priority® or trade time for savings with FedEx Freight Economy®, FedEx Freight is your single source solution for shipping to the U.S. Our international service features:
- A single network connecting Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Service Centres in Canada providing coast to coast service in Canada.
- 8 strategically located Gateways in the US connecting Canadian shippers directly to US markets.
- 355 Service Centres in the US providing direct, last mile service to every zip code in the US.
- One pro bill for every cross-border shipment.
- Two services to choose from. You decide which FedEx services are right for your needs and we will deliver with the reliability that you have come to expect from FedEx. Time-of-day shipping options ensure your shipment arrives when you and your customer need it.
- A dedicated FedEx Freight Solutions team to meet your international shipping needs and a cross-border Freight International Services Team to provide 24 hour monitoring of every cross-border shipment without charge.
- Secure border crossing. FXF subscribes to international security protocols to keep your supply chain safe and secure. Electronic document submission provides preclearance of your shipment at customs.
- Online shipment tracking for door-to-door visibility. FedEx Freight Advance Notice® email updates to keep your business up to speed.
- A range of additional services to meet all your LTL needs.
Reliable, single-source shipping to the U.S.
With the combined resources of FedEx Freight, it's easy to reach your customers in the United States.
Take your business farther with FedEx Freight Priority. FedEx Freight Priority® connects the U.S. and major Canadian markets with a single network.*
FedEx Freight Economy® provides economical delivery to meet your freight shipping needs and your budget.
Get your freight to the U.S. by 10:30 A.M.
When you need speed and reliability shipping between Canada and the U.S., choose A.M. Delivery. It's available with FedEx Freight Priority® and FedEx Freight Economy® services.
Get an early start by having your shipments arrive at the beginning of the business day. Early delivery by 10:30 a.m. on the standard delivery date means:
- Meeting time-sensitive business needs (and your customer's receiving schedule)
- Improved inventory management
- Increased productivity and efficiency
Get additional control over when your shipment arrives at its destination
You can customize the arrival of your shipments and ensure your customers receive the best possible service by selecting one of the following:
- Delivery on a specific date
- Delivery before a specific date
- Delivery between two dates
- Delivery after a specific date
*A fee applies. All services are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the FedEx Freight® (FXF) 100-L Series Rules Tariff.
Count on the Freight International Services team - Contact us at 1.800.351.5187
Our Freight International Services (FIS) team monitors your shipments, reviews paperwork,and follows up with customers to avoid delays when crossing the border. The FIS team provides the following services free of charge:
- 24-Hour Attention - The FIS team is continually monitoring your shipment 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to ensure all appropriate documentation arrives at the border, before your shipment even arrives. If you have concerns about your shipment, or just want to ensure it crosses the border seamlessly, contact our dedicated team.
- Broker Assistance - The FIS team communicates with brokers and customs officials to ensure your shipments are delivered swiftly. Any issues are addressed and cleared before the shipment reaches the border.
- Fast, Streamlined Border Clearance - The FIS team stays up-to-date on International regulatory laws to ensure proper documentation and classification for a worry-free cross-border shipping experience.
For more information on the FIS team and FedEx Freight cross-border programs click here
FedEx Freight provides supplemental and special services to easily customize each shipment. Here are some of our most popular accessorial services:
- COD (Collect on Delivery)
- Exhibition site delivery
- Hazardous material shipping
- Inside pickup or delivery
- Liftgate service
- Limited access pickup and delivery
- Non business time service
- Notification prior to delivery
- Residential pickup or delivery
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FX 100-L Series Rules Tariff. Click for additional costs and services.
We've assembled the necessary paperwork to help make sure your shipment clears customs and ensure your cross-border shipping experience is as seamless as possible.