While the FedEx Mobile App is a great tool, designed for your convenience, it is not required to get the full benefits of FedEx Delivery Manager. As a web-based service, you can access the same options for your deliveries through your favorite browser.
The following services are complimentary:
- Signing up
- Saving preferences
- Receiving alerts
- Tracking shipments
- Signing for packages remotely
- Providing delivery instructions
- FedEx® Hold for Pickup
- Redelivering your package
- Requesting a vacation hold (up to 14 days)
The following options start at $5.25 per request:
- Deliver to another address (per package)
- Deliver another day (per package)
- Schedule delivery time (per package)
*Fees vary based on location and will be determined when
services are requested.
Fees for rerouting your delivery
Deliver your package to a more convenient address.
- $5.25 per package
More than 120 miles:
- $31.50 per package (delivery 1 day after the original scheduled delivery date)
- $21 per package (delivery 3 days after the original scheduled
- $13.75 per package (via FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery®)
Fees for requesting a specific delivery date/time
Receive packages on your schedule.
- $5.25 per package for delivery on a specific day
At a specific time between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. on your scheduled
- $5.25 per package
At a specific time within a preferred 2-hour window and on a specific
date within 7 calendar days of the original delivery date:
- $10.50 per package
FedEx Hold for Pickup allows you to request packages to be held at a FedEx location. You can pick up packages on your schedule at locations that are convenient to where you work or live.
Requests made prior to midnight, the day before scheduled delivery will be available for pickup the next day.
You have until midnight the day before delivery to change your delivery location on all eligible packages.
Certain options may not apply to specific deliveries. For example, some shippers may restrict certain delivery options or may not allow recipients to change the destination once the shipment is in transit. FedEx Delivery Manager will allow recipients to select only eligible delivery options.
When you select a vacation hold, FedEx Express and FedEx Ground deliveries to your residential address are suspended for a date range you specify, up to 14 days. FedEx will resume normal delivery on the first business day after your specified end date.